⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some sort of radio app i can listen to these games? Cant watch at work but deff can listen lol

City wins the UCL and Pep gets to close his cycle triumphant at City....

....gets hired as Juve coach.

it’s happening, book it.

I wouldnt be mad at City winning it. I just REALLY hope Barca doesnt take it....it would make our League winning season a bust.
i disagree. very much so.
whatever happens madrid was still the best team in spain. it's just that barca sucked this szn and var dragged madrid to the finish line so it won't be as sweet.

Pirlo giving Pep a run for best dressed manager. Which by the way, I hated Zidane’s tie yesterday, irks me seeing one of those styles.

Other journos are confirming this info that Sancho and Dortmund are making progress on talks of an extension as well if united won't pay the fee. Double the wages. I would love to see him stay at Dortmund. I think it's the one position they can't fill with another young starlet immediately like they usually do if they lose him this summer. Maybe that public call out by Hoeness got them to snap out of their selling ways

I hope they get him.

Clowning Zidane's style but y'all let this slide?

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 1.08.36 PM.png

Pirlo must have came with a plan to overhaul the style of play in youth system and they loved it enough to promote him?

yo my guy roberto mancini used to be fly af too. italian suiting done right. :smokin
poch and diego simeone gotta give up the all black suits. it's never a good look.

if we get an early goal (we won't) the comeback train for West London's boys is gonna rev up so hard :lol:

One of the worst dressed I can remember. Dude went the whole season without a shirt that fit him. Must really like the baggy steez.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 1.19.59 PM.png

Pirlo must have came with a plan to overhaul the style of play in youth system and they loved it enough to promote him?

The youth system he was in charge of for one week?I bet he barely knows their names :lol:

Either this was requested by Ronaldo or it was a huge gamble.

that's a lot of pressure on pirlo. he is a genius though
they had to have reached out to poch. i just dont understand the rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom