⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imaging Pirlo showing up to training last week and seeing him, Khedira and French Gomes and being like

giphy.gif
Juventus making a step in the right direction by landing Arthur.

This is exactly how i felt. Wow a Juve legend at the helm gonna be so cool to see him all suited up on the sideline being a boss....can he even couch though?
Apparently he's got his exams for his UEFA Pro license coming up next month :lol:

Getting hired without one in the first place is wild, especially for a club like Juve

This is exactly how i felt. Wow a Juve legend at the helm gonna be so cool to see him all suited up on the sideline being a boss....can he even couch though?

Wondering if we'll see shades of Lampard with Chelsea.

In all reality, can Pirlo really do a better job in the quest for European trophies than Sarri?

Crazy how you've got a few stars from that WC winning Italy squad as coaches now while Gigi is still playing :rofl:

Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta and now Pirlo are all coaching. All sort of disciples of Carlo

crazy that Arsenal are the only club in for Partey.... especially at that price. Maybe ppl think hes a product of a system.

If Arsenal does get Partey, that would make Torreira available for return to Serie A. Juve should have been working on getting Partey themselves, Ndidi, Neves will probably get priced out, considering the other moves they have to make.

Zakaria could be another option

I really don’t know what Juve do now. They need fast reliable attacking fullbacks (That’s like €100).

They need at least two midfielders, one physical DM with a high work rate, and another who can control the park. (That’s like another €130 million)

They need another Striker (who knows what that will cost).

They’re not getting any good money selling Higuian, or anybody else.

At this point I’m really not going to be surprised if CR7 leaves. This is kind of getting embarrassing.

I really don’t know what Juve do now. They need fast reliable attacking fullbacks (That’s like €100).

They need at least two midfielders, one physical DM with a high work rate, and another who can control the park. (That’s like another €130 million)

They need another Striker (who knows what that will cost).

They’re not getting any good money selling Higuian, or anybody else.

At this point I’m really not going to be surprised if CR7 leaves. This is kind of getting embarrassing.
They gotta get creative, loans, loans with purchase options, swap deals, and free transfers.

Considering they had 3 months off knowing money would be tight this summer, knowing these issuess existed pre restart it would be embarrassing for them not to be ready to make moves.

Yea that’s why I said its getting embarrassing cause I don’t think they’re going to do much :lol:

Yeah the shirt design looks like a training top

Juve looked bad down the stretch. But i think Arthur helps that midfield. But if Ronnie leaves...they are going to be in trouble. They def need defensive help. Chiellini is getting old...Danilo is buns.

The dude said “THIS DECISION IS FINAL”. That’s tough :lol:

I don't believe a word from either side. TBH I'm done with worry about United transfers. I both the media and the way my club conducts themselves. Too much talking and too drawn out. Not gonna waste my time anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom