⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he looked at the stats :lol:

What stats are you talking about? Madrid and Spain are going thru another spike in Coronavirus cases. Things are fine in Portugal.

If Atletico players can’t even contain themselves in a one shot opportunity to win their first Champions League - Don’t come to Portugal. Make Leipzig automatic winners.

This is Spain like 3 days ago.........nahhhhh bro, F all that. Spaniards stay home. Like I said keep thag shi away from Portugal.

Things are fine in Portugal.

Portugal currently has over 12k active cases. Spain is definitely a ****show but I wouldn't really say portugal is fine. Theres a reason most were criticizing UEFA for picking Portugal in the first place. Regardless, I hope this doesn't stop the CL.

Portugal currently has over 12k active cases. Spain is definitely a ****show but I wouldn't really say portugal is fine. Theres a reason most were criticizing UEFA for picking Portugal in the first place. Regardless, I hope this doesn't stop the CL.

Then I guess no place is fine except New Zealand but compared to Spain, Portugal is doing fine. Last thing Portugal needs is Spaniards coming over and infecting our population.

It’s gone U.S., Brazil, UK, Spain in terms of who’ve handled COVID the worst. In comparison, Liberal countries have handled COVID better. Last thing we need is our crazy next-door neighbors F’in it up.

CB21483A-875E-4B6D-81F7-F6E1A2675CF5.png

67044EE8-C1B0-4D1A-85AD-531AD44B1D3B.png

So we got PSG getting KO? Hows the bets going? Seems to be a tad risky injury aside from psg

Naw they play winner of bayern/barca. atleti/leipzig vs psg/atalanta

1597030138499.png

Nice thanks, I dunno why I couldn't find that table lol.

Glad City at least have to get through Barca or Bayern to get to the final...City always gets an easy route :lol:

Here's my ranking for who I'd like to win from most to least. Literally anyone over the bald fraud. I don't want Barca and Messi to win another, but I'd take that over City for sure.

1. Atletico Madrid
2. Leipzig
3. Atalanta
4. Lyon
5. Bayern
6. PSG
7. Barcelona
8. City

Unfortunately think it’s time we pull away from trying to get Koulibaly. As usually with Napoli they aren’t the easiest to negotiate with and if they keep insisting on a price above 80 mil which they are within their right to i think we should focus on our rumored alternatives like Diego Carlos. Think he can be had Around 65 tbh. Still love Koulibaly as a player even at his age of 29 but I get the sense he doesnt want to leave Napoli like that which I get. Spending above 80 mil for a player who’s comfortable where he is and doesn’t really want to leave and only does cause his club get a deal they can’t refuse can be a slight risk

Matuidi fits since Inter Miami's needs are defending from the matches I've seen. I like the move

Sancho will still get done IMO. Deadline never made sense...

I feel like Napoli already spent that Koulibaly money. I wouldn't pay the asking price based on his age alone. Don't think you will get enough years out of him to warrant the price, however, I don't think that stops city from buying him .

So Valencia has gotten 35m total for the likes of Parejo, Torres and Coquelin??

Club in shambles :sick:

Man I'd be furious if I was their fan :lol:

After Saturday’s match koulibaly and Fabian Ruiz’s price should have gone down

There's an old quote about how much Pirlo likes Isco going around that's being used to for a bunch of fake variations of Isco/Kroos going to Juve and Dybala going the other way. With that being said If Juve were to make an offer for Isco, RM should take it.

After Saturday’s match koulibaly and Fabian Ruiz’s price should have gone down
You’d think so but I doubt FDL will budge know king how he gets down.
Sancho will still get done IMO. Deadline never made sense...

I feel like Napoli already spent that Koulibaly money. I wouldn't pay the asking price based on his age alone. Don't think you will get enough years out of him to warrant the price, however, I don't think that stops city from buying him .
I think it would stop us. I mean we backed out of the Maguire deal cause we felt it was too much for him and he was a couple years younger than Koulibaly is now. We could back out of this deal as well and there’s still time to pursue another option.

Weren’t there rumors they would’ve sold Milik to Juventus? If true wonder if that changes With Pirlo as manager now

Late to the party but Pirlo to Juve is doing me good, kinda. Really cool but have zero clue how it'll actually pan out.

Late to the party but Pirlo to Juve is doing me good, kinda. Really cool but have zero clue how it'll actually pan out.
This is exactly how i felt. Wow a Juve legend at the helm gonna be so cool to see him all suited up on the sideline being a boss....can he even couch though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom