⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri playing as a center half? What's the situation with city's backline?
laporte injured till second half of the season. Stones just now coming back from injury not fully fit. Otamendi was horrible recently played himself onto the bench and apparently picked up a knock during the break. So here we are with rodri and Fernandinho patched in centerbacks

Ederson is soo vital to this team we can afford to field a backline like today. People just give him credit for his passing and footwork but he stops so many should be goals too.

Complete domination today by the entire team. Gundogan was a bit flat but we are playing great after a break.

Good win. important win.

that dink by sterling and finish by Silva deserves another look
2A394BE6-BA16-4E73-8485-B89B9C121363.gif
B893D9B0-8626-4EF9-B97F-F8AB74952B5B.gif

Very attacking out of necessity. Could be exciting, or an imbalanced disaster. Not sure exactly how they’ll lineup. Formation or who’ll be placed where. I feel bad for Casemiro going into this one though :lol: hopefully we build a lead to get Valverde in to give him rest dude plays nonstop for Real and Brazil.

jovic looking funny in the light
def doesn't look like he's worth 60 million

Last edited:
i refuse to believe sergio ramos is the best FK taker on the field for madrid

real madrid is lucky the clasico is being postponed cause they would've gotten washed 5-0 again on current form

Couldn’t watch any matches today but I see La Liga is back to normal. Just need a little more time for double digit separation at the top.

Heard Jovic and Vinicius were both trash. The Jovic Benz experiment clearly isn’t going to work. Last time they played together produced some of the ugliest football I’d seen. Wouldn’t be surprised if Vini drops in the pecking order to Rodrygo and eventually goes out on loan.

:rofl: someone is getting fired tonight in Munich

Also, all but confirmed that Sule tore his ACL in today's match which means he's also going to miss the Euros :frown:

Didn't get to see the RM match.

Glad City got the W. Sterling could have had a few goals if he was more clinical. But man Silva's goal was a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom