Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is the best player in the prem

giphy.gif

Lukakus first goal today was impressive. Literally posted up at the top of the box. Held the defender off turned and finished. He could basically play like shaq in the nba if he wanted. Get good position, play it in, and man handle defenders go get a shot off

This would have me so conflicted man,comes off the news last week of one of the younger Glazer bros selling most of his shares in the club.

Not a fan of the butcher orince and the monarchy as a whole to say the least but I've grown to despise the Glazers as well...

Getting new ownership in any scenario would be a net positive imo.

Also the Saudi's would spare no expense to turn things around though especially with the success their gulf rivals have bee having in the world of footy over the last decade.

It's a testament to how inept the clubs management has been that anyone else would be welcomed as a saviour immediately :lol::smg:

Lukakus first goal today was impressive. Literally posted up at the top of the box. Held the defender off turned and finished. He could basically play like shaq in the nba if he wanted. Get good position, play it in, and man handle defenders go get a shot off

Him and Lautaro Martinez are developing a nice partnership up top,feels like Inter has their attack set for the near future

No Pogba in the squad but looks like Tone, AWB and even possibly DDG will be back. Probably won't change the outcome much but I'm more confident in putting up a respectable effort against the scousers now

Mans really said post up like Shaq though
:lol:, he said he doesn't like playing that way in the past but he's pretty effective at it going back to his Everton days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom