⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

not to mention all the cards they missed

And we have been playing much worse. What a time

tenor.gif

Last edited:
2nd best player is byke. best defender in the world is byke. titti boy:smokin
testament to how good of a signing lenglet has been.

Didn’t watch the match but seems like Solari got cocky with his rotations.

The starting lineup that was fielded was reminiscent of a Lopetegui one. With Vinicius on the bench and Marcelo for Reguilon. Our team turned things around when those 2 guys started playing. Also I’m not sure why he’d look to rest guys when we have no midweek match for the first time in forever.

Also rested Modric who’s finally back in good form

On this PSG match RN. White league kit is flames, gonna have to cop a Verratti (or Kehrer). Still trying to figure out if I like Kehrer's future more at CB or RB. ADM finding himself in dangerous space twice already. Paredes drawing the start in midfield.

M'Vila and Bennasser in midfield attempting to feed Cabella and Khazri up top.

Edit:
When Paris is in possession, Kehrer is actually drifting into a LB position with Marquinhos sliding into the opposite flank.

When Dani Alves pushes too far forward, the Paulista, Gabriel Silva, is close to catching him on the counter with a better over-the-top ball. One was hit too long, the other Silva was offside.

Edit:
That turn by Draxler. :wow: Left Kolodziejczak in the dust, grabbing desperately at air.

Didn’t watch the match but seems like Solari got cocky with his rotations.

The starting lineup that was fielded was reminiscent of a Lopetegui one. With Vinicius on the bench and Marcelo for Reguilon. Our team turned things around when those 2 guys started playing. Also I’m not sure why he’d look to rest guys when we have no midweek match for the first time in forever.

Also rested Modric who’s finally back in good form
modric was suspended

Marcelo just gotta sit
15504320336493.jpg

Marcelo also fed up, its not all his fault but he has been bad and his been responsible for a bunch of goals given up gotta be near 10

Last edited:
Juan Bernat should have been sent off for a second yellow. Went in studs-up on Kolo. Wise of Tuchel to quickly sub the Spaniard off for Dagba, who made quick impact intervening on a golden opportunity for Gabriel Silva.

While falling down, M'Vila hit a beautiful, beautiful ball on a right outlet pass to Monnet-Paquet.

Damn I forgot about m’vila. He was a staple on my fifa teams a few years ago :lol:

I have his France jersey I copped from jada somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom