⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupe... what in the Real Madrid did you just post in here?

I don’t even know :lol:

Just some 5th dimensional documentary mixed with an Academy Award winning drama, about Marcelo’s last couple months at Real Madrid apparently. All in a movie trailer amount of minutes :rofl:

Last edited:
Whelp, if the saudi crown prince buys United, they won’t have to worry about negative pundits & journalists. >D

Madrid back to normal

upload_2019-2-17_7-12-42.gif

Milan got the best deal of the striker swap we did. Morata 0 goals, Higuain 2, and this dude Piatek has 6

Even during his 18 league games at Genoa, Piatek was one of the top goal scorers in the league and had 13. Had 6 goals in 2 games during the coppa italia :sick:

I've never seen a player plucked by a leagues top club so quick lol

People kept saying this is a new Real Madrid...

When they played Atletico, it was Meh

The game vs Ajax - they got dominated. They got extremely lucky

Today in the last 30 mins, they got out outplayed again and lost. Now they’re behind Atletico again. Literally blowing their La Liga hopes again, for like the 4th time this year.

Also Sérgio Ramos purposely went into today’s game to get a yellow card so he could miss the upcoming match to be available for El Clasico - He ended up with two yellows and now he’s gonna miss the Clasico regardless. Never change Sergio :rofl:

Saw highlights of yesterday’s match. :lol: Shakira better talk to her mans bcs hips do lie. Wasn’t he the one criticizing rapey ronaldo for diving not that long ago?

Saw highlights of yesterday’s match. :lol: Shakira better talk to her mans bcs hips do lie. Wasn’t he the one criticizing rapey ronaldo for diving not that long ago?

Pique doesn’t have hips... he just has long shins and a stomach

But yea he criticized Ronaldo for diving during the World Cup that game. He was in his feelings because Ronaldo raped all of Spain that day. One of my favorite Portugal games of all time :lol:

Inter has a golden opportunity to sell Icardi and invest that money into building a well rounded team

They already have one of the best defenses and midfields in the league. The team has just never been structured around attacking.

I get why they're going to sell Icardi, wherever he ends up, Inter will have a lot of money from the transfer at their disposal..

With that being said, I don't see what they're going to do differently. Without a great forward like Icardi.

They already have one of the best defenses and midfields in the league. The team has just never been structured around attacking.

I get why they're going to sell Icardi, wherever he ends up, Inter will have a lot of money from the transfer at their disposal..

With that being said, I don't see what they're going to do differently. Without a great forward like Icardi.

They would still have Lautaro Martinez

They can structure the team around martinez, but they'll just be in the same position that they're currently in with Icardi lol. Not enough quality attackers around him.

I will say, Perisic struggling this season has hurt Inter immensely. Dude can't buy a goal.

His fellow countrymen really have no love for dude :lol:, he doesn't really have anyone to blame but himself though tbh

He's most likely gonna break Pele's NT goal record within the next few years but I feel like he'll never truly be considered one of their own until he brings back no.6 for the Seleçao

He's arguably one of the most talented players they've ever produced but his antics have seriously overshadowed his feats on the pitch

Last edited:
Got a chance to see martinez today at 12 against sampdoria

Coquelin still starting in la liga, incredible

Last edited:
Inter has a golden opportunity to sell Icardi and invest that money into building a well rounded team

Who they gonna sell him to?

Juventus aren’t gonna want him anymore with god damn Wanda running her mouth on TV every week. Plus Juve take that team culture behind closed doors super seriously

Real Madrid? Idk, I think he’s blowing his chance to go there now.

Maybe an English club but Wanda is gonna HATE living in England. I’m ready for those lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom