⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
They basically told Kovac so stop being a little ***** and start playing James even though he doesn't like him for whatever reason. Our board told him he's going to be one of the faces of the club going forward and he's happy now that he's getting regular time again and ballin out

Good...

I want to see my boy James flourishing.

How’s Sanches been doing? You want to keep him or nah?

Finally! Sane forces one in. Got damn sane might’ve broke the keepers nose with that shot

Inaki to the PL? Would be interesting. Probably to United. City, Pool and Arsenal dont need him, Spurs cant afford him, and Chelsea is Chelsea. Could anyone else even cover the release fee?

Emery needs to drop this Rabiot interest. Dude is a cancer and would ask for Ozil wages. Need someone more disciplined to play next to Torreria instead of move forward, if Emery doesn't want a box to box player. Would have kept Ramsey if that's what his plans were.

looks like semedo and suarez rested for lyon.
prince dembele messi front line.:smokin
hopefully prince does well so barca can afford to rest suarez.
vermalaen :rolleyes...i was hoping to see murillo instead

Good...

I want to see my boy James flourishing.

How’s Sanches been doing? You want to keep him or nah?

He hasn't played in ages. He makes the bench but that's about it. There's just no room for him and now that Tolisso is back he won't see the pitch. We have 3 spots with James, Tolisso, Thiago, Muller, Martinez, and Sanches. Martinez is basically out the door already and unfortunately Renato will be too. He needs to go to another club where he can play regularly and get his groove back

Piatek scores again
Man's 'bout to render Cutrone useless. 21-year-old hasn't scored since early December.

My guy Bakayoko with the Milano resurgence after the nightmare Chelsea campaign. Started rocky in Italy but earned his place in the squad now to the point Milan almost has to make his move permanent.

Milan seems to have the better roster & situation than Inter going forward
Gigi Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Caldara, Calabria, Bakayoko, Kessie, Paqueta, Calhanoglu, Cutrone, Piatek, Suso, Castillejo all 25 years old or younger.

Skriniar, Dalbert, Brozovic, Joao Mario, Lautaro, Gagliardini, Keita Balde (Inter not obligated to buy after loan, right?), Politano. Inter gonna regret losing Zaniolo in the Radja swap. That move hasn't worked out as Spalletti had to discipline Nainggolan publicly already. While Zaniolo hit a brace in CL against Porto.

Bruv, Zaniolo's mom is a certified MILF.

https://www.instagram.com/frac77/?utm_source=ig_embed

This came up on my mentions.....

This video or the guys behind this video make everything sound like movie trailer. It’s hilarious how DRAMATIC they make it, I want to go see the Marcelo movie right now :lol:

But some good points are made, however there is much more to this Marcelo and Real Madrid thing. A lot more levels, and Kiko Casilla is not one of them. :lol:

marseille hasn't been doing the best but Super Mario has been scoring in his appearances.

38 yr old Ashley Cole scored on his debut for Frankie Lamps' managed Derby in a 2-1 loss to Brighton

Claudio Pizzaro is now the oldest person to score in the Bundesliga. 40yrs 4 months, 13 days

"Super" Mario with his third Marseille goal in four matches. I'll never forget his 'Why always me?' moment with Man. City.

Dating myself but vividly remember Ashley Cole's Arsenal run with the 'Invincibles.' Also 2010 with Chelsea, when he split up with Cheryl Tweedy around the time of the South Africa WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom