⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never had that appeal cause he's mostly quiet guy who keeps to himself doesn't really try to stand out. Similar to Silva its why neither of them are usually on the fore front of peoples minds and when they get overlooked when talking of all time greats in the league and where they should rank.

I'm going to be honest tho, its because they play for City

Luka Modric, Iniesta, Toni Kroos, etc are all quiet players who don't speak out (until Kroos recently :smh: ) but they play for the biggest clubs; They have the attention of the world always on them and their talents becausethe brands behind them are undisputed. Look at Scholes, he was a quiet guy, but he played for Manchester United

This is City's time. You have the squad, the manager, and everyones attention. I think that if you guys keep winning the way you are, keep playing amazing attractive football, and City continues to grow as a brand, the recognition will come for Aguero and Silva.

Once the club enters that next tier brand wise, the recognition will start to come in for your club legends. People will go back and opinions will change for many.

Also, when Aguero jumps Henry on the goals, pundits will have a field day.

Or, if ya'll win the CL. (But not before PSG)

The transformation looks wise of Ramos is pretty amazing. His haircut and tats made him look so much better.

That Nebraska shirt of Paul Pogba is by off white.

Pogba might just be a hypebeast and bought it cause its Off white

Nebraska is one of the "blue bloods" of college football
Definitely a historical football program, I just wouldn't personally rock any Nebraska gear :lol:

Gotta get some vintage Georgetown or Howard gear, Ohio State or some throwback UCLA. Michigan.. So much other dope school apparrel :lol:

But I guess Nebraska is red, and the shirt is pretty dope

I like to **** on Ramos as much as the next guy but I dont think that shirt is too bad....
probably cause I got something similar in my closet :nerd::lol::blush:

The transformation looks wise of Ramos is pretty amazing. His haircut and tats made him look so much better.

First, I'ma hit you with the obligatory AYO...

AYO..

But then, have you taken a look at Kolasinac? :rofl:
HL70Q4I.jpg

Ya should have ended with #nohomo

Kolasincac used to look like a fat stereo typical high school bully.

Drogba will be number 1 to me because of what success he lead his team to. 4 EPL trophy's, 4 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, 1 CL

^ The Gunner kits will look soooooo much better than those terrible terrible terrible nipple showing off puma things. I wish adidas would make it standard not to do the three stripes on the shoulders. It looks tacky...

Crazy, we need to see what those next gen kits will look like.

As it stands, Nike's raglan sleeve design is actually PERFECT for arsenal.

nike-arsenal-concept-kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

arsenal-concept%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Hopefully Adidas does something special for them (That black United kit from last season really was something amazing with the pattern)

Because this right here is trash

adidas-arsenal-kit-concept%2B%25282%2529.jpg

A homage kit for the first year back with adidas would be dope

DVMi9iLX0AAHCX_.png

See to me the 3 stripes on the shoulder look dumb AF. It would look better if they were going down the sides if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom