⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
pool shirt is garbage
looks like they never finished it

new balance is trash too
pool too big to be with them

That's still our official badge. Since 2012, the club has gone retro with the liver bird L.F.C. shirt badge and I dig it. I hope it stays this way honestly.

I know it’s your badge still, they should use it. It’s a beautiful badge with vibrant colors. The bird is boring. And the bird is still on the badge anyway.

upload_2019-4-18_13-0-9.png

Last edited:
I personally like the bird. But I’m a minimalist at heart

Also if you go back far enough all badges had the same key elements. Look at what city brought back.

It’s not about burning, it’s about irony....

I mean, seriously. Imagine a world where Tottenham Spurs have a CL title. They’ve been picked on for winning NOTHING for years, especially recently. Spursy this, Spursy that....Empty trophy case this, empty trophy case that

Then all of a sudden, in that empty, dusty trophy case with not a hint of silver around - Spurs add one HUGE CL trophy. The biggest of them all. It would be hilarious :lol:

What would Arsenal fans even say anymore in retaliation? The CL title was the title that eluded them during their dominant years. It’s the trophy they most coveted.

Lets get that away goal in the first half please. Im glad to see auba and laca starting together, i really thought he was going to save auba for a late sub if we needed a goal. coyg

Cahill starting at home. Shocking:wow:. I guess he told Sarri the one game he had in him for the entire season needed to be this one:lol:

It’s not about burning, it’s about irony....

I mean, seriously. Imagine a world where Tottenham Spurs have a CL title. They’ve been picked on for winning NOTHING for years, especially recently. Spursy this, Spursy that....Empty trophy case this, empty trophy case that

Then all of a sudden, in that empty, dusty trophy case with not a hint of silver around - Spurs add one HUGE CL trophy. The biggest of them all. It would be hilarious :lol:

What would Arsenal fans even say anymore in retaliation? The CL title was the title that eluded them during their dominant years. It’s the trophy they most coveted.

Yeah, if Liverpool doesn’t win the UCL I want to see Spurs pull it off so Arsenal is the only big club in London without one.

I like Arsenal but Nottingham Forest singing "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard during a match :lol: How you gonna let a club in the damn Championship be more successful than you in European competitions :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom