⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow lineup changed. Hazard in for Willian, DLuiz for Cahill.

Swing n a miss lol

Jovic rumors picking up steam. Would be really interested in seeing Real try a 4-4-2 with him and Benz up top if we get him. Not sure how Hazard would feel about leaving typically defensive Chelsea to go from a LW to LM though :lol:

A 4-2-2-2 could also work, with Benz occasionally dropping to play more of a #10 to make it a 4-2-3-1. Not saying it would be a sure fire thing but playing alongside a central poacher might get the best version of the “9.5” Karim.

Well I don’t hate y’all, I just think it’d be funny. I picked Arsenal to make top 4 ahead of Spurs
totally understand, I cant say i dont enjoy some good ol bantz

Random thought i always have watching our strikers. I always pinch myself because i feel Arsenal are incredibly lucky to have been able to acquire Auba and Laca, let alone them actually willing to come here. Laca should be in Atletico, after seeing what he has done for us this season, i think laca would have greatly helped cholo's side offensively and maybe Atleti's season would have not ended in such a disappointing way. Same for Auba, he openly wanted to go to Real Madrid, despite his age, he would have added the goals real lacked for at least two seasons while they continue chasing mbappe. Both are good enough to play at any of the 3 spanish giants imo

Belgium Belgium rck3sactown rck3sactown ???
2250E664-B352-4B1B-BF92-32EF29659521.png
dog i accept the bants, but for real this is huge for Spurs, havent ever come close to experiencing this since the Kings in 2002

YO I NEED THIS

was there a deal online somewhere?
It was 30% off somewhere around 2 weeks ago in the official Spurs shop. It took some time for it to arrive. If I recall correctly I ordered it on or shortly after the day of the match against Crystal Palace in our new stadium.

Been away from a bit but did catch the Barca and Ajax game at Football Factory in NYC. Quite a few Man U fans being disrespectful there but got quiet really quickly, we're on different levels.
Ajax though, I was thrilled, there was a section full of just Ajax fans and they were incredible, singing and hyped up, it's great to see Ronaldo lose.
Ajax should beat Spurs, them boys are a joy to watch.
Barca facing the lone formidable team in the EPL, Liverpool can cause problems but I feel the only way Liverpool advance is if the Count messes up his tactics and formations because he's an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom