⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressing from Citeh right after the goal was crazy,dudes were all running to the ball at 100mph

Looked hilarious

They're out for blood today

I said City would win today 4-0 during the madness of the CL match the other day. Itdybe so typical of Pep & City :lol:

Yo Armada Armada , is this hard to watch?

Honestly not really the intensity of this game is its own thing and im just thinking about the push for the league now because of it. I wish these commentators would shut the **** up talking about the midweek match though

Honestly not really the intensity of this game is its own thing and im just thinking about the push for the league now because of it. I wish these commentators would shut the **** up talking about the midweek match though

Well I’ll commend you for that because if this was Porto, in a similar scenario that City went thru. I’d be sooooo “Mehhhhhh”

I barely skimmed a MLS game and boy it was trash still. I don't think I can spend money going to one ever. also found out FC Cincinnati is an actual team in the league. when did this happen? weren't they from a lower league or something?

Purchased promotion. It's been in the works since their open cup run of years ago.

I thought this would be a trap match from Citeh

what do you mean?

Feels like they're a team of destiny in the league this year from their luck,from the officiating to all the late goals to secure points. Damn near everything's been falling their way :smh:

KDB possibly missing time during final stretch would be yet another break for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom