⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism doesn’t exist though. People just need to stop talking about it so much and it’ll go away. I’d say Bonucci is right, it’s a 50-50 blame to go around. I mean maybe in Europe it’s still prevalent, but America had a black president. So proud our country has moved on from it so we can focus on keeping Mexicans from all countries out, banning Muslims, blowing up brown people, supporting genocide in Yemen, shutting down voting stations in black neighborhoods, and enraging middle America to protect our way of life from those who hAtE oUr FrEeDoM

It was all Jose Mourinho's fault.
FD664E7A-6E20-42E9-9066-72131375DB0B.png

“Pogba The Leader Zidane Is Looking For”

Hard to base something off of his performances against Barça but we’ll see....

Attachments

• 23D74EB0-8380-4ED1-B195-CA81F8A218E6.jpeg
    23D74EB0-8380-4ED1-B195-CA81F8A218E6.jpeg
    604.2 KB · Views: 3
I barely skimmed a MLS game and boy it was trash still. I don't think I can spend money going to one ever. also found out FC Cincinnati is an actual team in the league. when did this happen? weren't they from a lower league or something?

I barely skimmed a MLS game and boy it was trash still. I don't think I can spend money going to one ever. also found out FC Cincinnati is an actual team in the league. when did this happen? weren't they from a lower league or something?

They were in the USL and submitted for the expansion spot a couple of years ago. This is their first MLS season

As far as I can tell soccer is a weak link sport, you're only as good as the weakest link and im sorry, a team like Manchester United can't have the likes of Phil Jones and Ashley Young running around out there.

As far as I can tell soccer is a weak link sport, you're only as good as the weakest link and im sorry, a team like Manchester United can't have the likes of Phil Jones and Ashley Young running around out there.
i mean that's one of the many factors that come in to play
calling it a weak link sport is a radical oversimplification.

you're right about united though.

i mean that's one of the many factors that come in to play
calling it a weak link sport is a radical oversimplification.

you're right about united though.

yeah i's an oversimplification but I think it's generally true.

rather I should say, the weakest link a soccer team has bigger negative impact relative to a sport like basketball where great players can more easily compensate for the guys who suck,

Really excited and hoping the Jovic move happens. There are no guarantees in footy but years from now, if that €60m figure is true, this could wind up looking like a massive bargain.

Pep better get this sorted out and have patience for the young fella. Hes still young and hard headed but his impact and output is crucial to our team

10 goals and 15 assists in 2018 and 9 goals and 11 assists in 2019 is hard to replace.

If Pep wasn't so full of himself, we might be in the semis right now. Not matter what we are a better team when he starts. End of the day if he leaves, I'm seeing no less than 110-120 for him.

Feel like Sane needs a change of scenery this summer for the sake of his career

He'd be a starter in 90% of squads around Europe but dude seems to be in Peps doghouse for whatever reason

I’m still waiting on a good source near the club to talk about this sane thing but I’ve said since his first season at city he’d be the most likely to go out of anyone in the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom