⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Real are having trouble trying to offload Bale and might have to loan him out. Need FIFA to push back Chelsea’s ban. Think a move there would have made sense with Hazard’s departure. No wonder why Bale wants to stay at RM despite not being welcome. He knows he doesn’t have any suitors.
If I understand correctly, wouldn't Chelsea appealing the ban allow them to partake in the summer transfer window because the appeal would still be ongoing by then?

I would rather us buy Zaha and Deulofeu than pay the asking price for Bale. Feel like the transfer fees would be equal to that of Bale plus those two have something to prove whereas Bale doesn't. Bale on a loan with an option to buy would be the only way I’d want him at the club.

Oh **** off Delaney :lol: Citeh doesn’t have a soul, they had to do that. Who would they hire with ties to their club? Stephen Ireland? Like almost every other huge club, we’ve decided to hire a former player/coach who knows the club inside out.

united should steer clear of bale altogether
too much talent out there

do you really want alexis and bale on the same squad?

Alexis got China/Qatar written all over him

Looks like Osasuna is on the path of coming back up meh, Depor & Malaga looking iffy, Albacete seems kinda interesting based off their Clockwork cheese nickname, Cadiz is a team that could do well if they actually get to La liga

https://twitter.com/FredCalenge?s=09
This is the guy reporting it, never heard of him tbh
SmartSelect_20190422-114530_Boat Browser.jpg

Sane replacement lol, I wonder if there's a United clause in Sancho's contract like Brahim
Will be sick if they sign another top young attacking talent.

Sane does need to bounce, he’s 23 now, should be starting every week. No way he’s displacing Sterling and I’ve never seen him play on the right.

Last edited:
You see that you guys are in for Joao Felix? Tf y’all need him for
B1749795-7789-4D76-9273-45DB1C21AD40.png

I dont buy those links tbh. None of our reputable guys have spoken on it yet ifrc so im not takin em seriously. I think its more just the papers linking him to every top club possible because of his high demand so they just linking him to everyone.

Sane replacement lol, I wonder if there's a United clause in Sancho's contract like Brahim
allegedly from a couple good sources we have a right of first refusal with Sancho and can match the offer any other club makes. BUT that is very different from a buy back clause

On the Sane thing im still waiting for more concrete reporting on that as well. But ive always felt from day one he would be most likely to get sold eventually out of the crucial Pep signings. If he does get sold we should use the money to match any offer for Sancho and up the ante. If Sane stays (which as of now I believe he will unless something more concrete comes out) focus should only be one thing and thats CDM, no other position needs any purchases except maybeeeee leftback if the club think Mendy isnt able to maintain consistently healthy.

I would rather us buy Zaha and Deulofeu than pay the asking price for Bale. Feel like the transfer fees would be equal to that of Bale plus those two have something to prove whereas Bale doesn't. Bale on a loan with an option to buy would be the only way I’d want him at the club.

After the way United treated Zaha, I don't think he wants to go back.

After the way United treated Zaha, I don't think he wants to go back.

From the interview this past week looks like he wants to prove that he can do it at a big club. He worked with Ole at Cardiff so wouldn’t be surprised if he would be open to coming back.

If I would've said three years ago that Pogba and Coutinho would eventually sell for the same price, y'all would've laughed me off this forum. Yet, here we are.

While Heung Min Son (an attacker, an actual goal scorer, an actual match winner) is out here (same age as Pogba) stuck at Spurs with no transfer speculation.

RM are really about to spend €150 million on a midfielder. Zidane out here trippin for his compatriots :lol:

Juve & Bayern gotta go after Sonaldo now.

From the interview this past week looks like he wants to prove that he can do it at a big club. He worked with Ole at Cardiff so wouldn’t be surprised if he would be open to coming back.
I forgot all about that loan spell at Cardiff, speaking of Zaha, I want to know what drugs he was on when he got those trash *** neck tats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom