⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Heung Min Son (an attacker, an actual goal scorer, an actual match winner) is out here (same age as Pogba) stuck at Spurs with no transfer speculation.

RM are really about to spend €150 million on a midfielder. Zidane out here trippin for his compatriots :lol:

Juve & Bayern gotta go after Sonaldo now.

No way Spurs sell, dude has been keeping them afloat without Hurrikane and might have more of an impact on their fortunes than Eriksen and Dele. He'd be one of the last names I'd see them being willing to sell

Haven't seen him angling for a move either

While Heung Min Son (an attacker, an actual goal scorer, an actual match winner) is out here (same age as Pogba) stuck at Spurs with no transfer speculation.

RM are really about to spend €150 million on a midfielder. Zidane out here trippin for his compatriots :lol:

Man listen I would 10000% love Son at Bayern but theres a 0% chance that happens :lol:

No way Spurs sell, dude has been keeping them afloat without Hurrikane and might have more of an impact on their fortunes than Eriksen and Dele. He'd be one of the last names I'd see them being willing to sell

Haven't seen him angling for a move either

Man Spurs would sell anything if the right offer came knocking. Who you kidding.

Been a fan of Son since the Hamburg days but he isn’t better than Kane. He has definitely gone up a gear and is a lot more consistent these days.

Man listen I would 10000% love Son at Bayern but theres a 0% chance that happens :lol:

Why can’t it happen? Is everyone under the illusion that Spurs aren’t broke? Are we out here acting like Spurs have money? Are we out here acting like Spurs are funded by billionaires? Like they don’t have to pay for a new stadium?

Let me ask you this. When HAVEN’T Spurs sold their top talent? Please bro. Spurs are forever poachable.

Get Levy on the line and have Juve or Bayern’s directors offer him €100 million for Son, Levy will start licking his lips.

Been a fan of Son since the Hamburg days but he isn’t better than Kane. He has definitely gone up a gear and is a lot more consistent these days.

You also thought Rooney was better than Ronaldo.....

You’ll learn eventually Diggler.

But you get credit for the Pogba stuff, I’ll give you that :lol:

Heard Arsenal were lost without Aaron Ramsey yesterday, what do they do to replace dude?
Emery plans to buy a CM this summer. With his scoring ability and late runs, I think we will still miss that regardless. I wouldn't mind if we went after Tielemans but I know Leicester is gonna try everything to make sure that they can sign him permenantly. I think we will prob go after Nkuku again. We've also been linked to Kerem Demirbay who has been solid for Hoffenhiem this season. We have a first option on Bennacer who has done very well for Empoli. Would cost us around 10m

Yeah I'm Colombian. I only get to watch a few games of Junior on directv each month. RCN channel. I follow River too because my nephew is in their academy, kids division, under 10 yrs old bracket iirc.

Gotcha. Best of luck to your nephew. I try to follow South American footy. GolTV is good for that. I noticed that FSC has been playing more matches from the Brazilian league as well.

Why can’t it happen? Is everyone under the illusion that Spurs aren’t broke? Are we out here acting like Spurs have money? Are we out here acting like Spurs are funded by billionaires? Like they don’t have to pay for a new stadium?

Let me ask you this. When HAVEN’T Spurs sold their top talent? Please bro. Spurs are forever poachable.

Get Levy on the line and have Juve or Bayern’s directors offer him €100 million for Son, Levy will start licking his lips.

The price tag is why. Our board isn't gonna drop $100 mill on a soon to 27 year old at this point. We have too many holes to fill with the money we've allocated for this transfer window. If he was 60-70 I think it'd be possible considering we're about to drop 70 for Pepe.

The price tag is why. Our board isn't gonna drop $100 mill on a soon to 27 year old at this point. We have too many holes to fill with the money we've allocated for this transfer window. If he was 60-70 I think it'd be possible considering we're about to drop 70 for Pepe.

Oh I thought you meant it from a Spurs perspective. Like “Spurs wouldn’t let him go”. My bad.

From a Bayern perspective I get it, even tho he’d be perfect at Bayern. But let me say that €100 isn’t a lot nowadays, especially for an attacker. And especially when Pogba is going for 50 million more.

You also thought Rooney was better than Ronaldo.....

You’ll learn eventually Diggler.

But you get credit for the Pogba stuff, I’ll give you that :lol:

:lol: Rooney was better than Ronaldo when they were teenagers. Put some respek on the white Pele, one of the best teenage footballers ever.

:lol: Rooney was better than Ronaldo when they were teenagers. Put some respek on the white Pele, one of the best teenage footballers ever.

upload_2019-4-22_13-37-52.gif

Rooney was probably as developed a teenage prospect as we've seen the last few decades tbh,dude was already a monster by 22 when he contributed to that CL winning squad

Shame he didn't share the longevity that Ron has but as a youth player,he was on another level

Mikey Phelan as Technical Director?.........I guess it can't be worse than Woody, but still makes no sense. SMH. No direction from the very top to bottom

Please don't ask an Asian person to play and live in Italy :lol: I can already imagine all the slant eye gestures he's going to face regularly while he's scoring goals against other clubs :sick: (yes, I know other Asians have played there in the past).

I'd rather he go back to Germany, where Asian players are appreciated

Please don't ask an Asian person to play and live in Italy :lol: I can already imagine all the slant eye gestures he's going to face regularly while he's scoring goals against other clubs :sick: (yes, I know other Asians have played there in the past).

I'd rather he go back to Germany, where Asian players are appreciated

:lol:

I just want to see him flourish man. I agree tho, I’d like to see him at Bayern since he has Bundesliga roots and Bayern definitely need a dynamic player like him. It be a perfect fit, on and off the field.

But if Bayern are too cheap to buy Son, Juve are the only other big team that could step up. They could do a Dybala for Son swap. Or a Costa plus cash swap.

I just don’t want to see Son behind Kane in the pecking order and I don’t want to see him trophy-less. Too much talent.

:lol:

I just want to see him flourish man. I agree tho, I’d like to see him at Bayern since he has Bundesliga roots and Bayern definitely need a dynamic player like him. It be a perfect fit, on and off the field.

But if Bayern are too cheap to buy Son, Juve are the only other big team that could step up. They could do a Dybala for Son swap. Or a Costa plus cash swap.

I just don’t want to see Son behind Kane in the pecking order and I don’t want to see him trophy-less. Too much talent.
Son would do well in Juve, i agree. but Serie A is so trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom