⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
7454399F-939E-4F18-82BD-84D989D0FFF1.jpeg

AC Milan looking hella pedestrian out there, Rashford just torched 2 defenders for that goal

Didn’t watch any of the first half. Most of the second. But Chelsea controller the second half. Goalie made some great saves to keep the score where it was. First half must have been different.

I haven't seen United friendly all preseason. Just impatiently waiting for next week :lol:

edit: just on my feed. I hope this carries over to next week

I think that 25M clause actually ended here recently. I would imagine he had pretty sizable wage demands to cash out on one last big contract, and some clubs were hesitant on giving that to an already 30 y/o defender. I personally think he still may have been worth it, but there seems to be more going on behind the scenes. He may really like London/Tottenham and be pushing hard to sign a new deal still with them and therefore not listening much to any outside suitors potentially.

Yup the clause expired. https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...stars-25million-exitfee-expires-a4198296.html

Would rather Utd get him rather than Maguire any day.

Just watched the replay of the Chelsea/Gladbach game, and it's clear Zouma can't be a starter for us. He just can't pass and control the ball like Rudiger or Luiz

Disgraceful from Kimmich :smh: Blatant stamp

Edit: Only a yellow card for that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom