⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ****ing window...not just for next season but way beyond it
Firpo and semedo on the flanks is nasty
Pep is gonna love this squad next year
21975442-CD92-4169-A72C-440660EFB2DC.gif

This is what I forgot to comment on yesterday.... (had this one in the chamber)

Luke Shaw.... a FULLBACK. being the slowest dude on the team with the likes of Matic and Mata on the squad, how TF?? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I told you United fans during the season, “United must spend €100 million or more on fullbacks”. WB was a good signing but I wasn’t just talking about RB. You NEED a LB too because Luke Shaw (hate to say it) is another overrated Englishman.

Ronaldo was the fastest player at the WC last year at 33 y/o hitting a top speed of 34 km/h during a game, Not some speed test!!!! ...Luke Shaw should be ashamed of himself.

On the flip side, did not know Diego Dalot was that fast tho :wow:

You really comparing the top speed of an Android at the World Cup to the top speed of a human doing a preseason test? A human who had their leg broken and constantly battles leg injuries? You got to relax Skiup.
066FEB8F-2B59-47DF-B2E3-B238A9025B3A.jpeg

Also, acceleration > top speed

matic trying to build out the back :lol:
united have to move matic to the bench. no way he can be the pivot if they are trying to play actual football.
matic was a mourinho signing...he's built to park the bus...thats it

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If Matic is starting CDM from Manchester United in the 2019/20 season, it'll be more of the same slow and drab football. Our attack will be ok, and I defensively we'll be better(can't get much worse than last year), but our engine room/midfield will hold us back if he's in it.

Laporte with a knock so otamendi in. Sane starting...

Danilo not in the squad :nerd: mans on a plane to Turin maybe :nerd:

I submitted a $100 bet on City to win -1 for $175 after a night of drinking...not so confident now after that Starting 11 got announced :lol:

Last edited:
I was just about to come in here and ask was James to Napoli still a thing.

Glad it’s looking like a done deal

Nah bruh these anniversary kits can’t be a one off these are perfect we have to wear them again this season

cot damn this city team plays beautiful football
these cb's though....otamendi and stones aint it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom