⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jul 25, 2013
I'm too busy eating this orange chicken to be concerned about Arsenass choking in another away game.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
All the PL teams trying to put some respek on the league's name in Europe and then Arsenal goes out and does this :rofl:
Bro we scored a goal against Rennes! All we need to do is win by 2 and not let them score twice in London and we're good :nerd: Mustafi, Kos and Cech will be lock down defense :pimp:

Joined Mar 16, 2010
ArsenLOL :rofl::rofl:

Saw so many Gooners talking mad reckless about fans celebrating the comeback in Paris yesterday as their guys are about to get bounced out of Europa by a feeder club :lol:

Can't wait for Lingard to turn their stadium into his own personal nightclub again Sunday

Joined Mar 16, 2010

'Real Madrid prepare the imminent dismissal of Solari and the return of Jose Mourinho'

Oh man that's gonna be all sorts of fun...

Can finally enjoy the toxic one's ****show at another top club without being emotionally invested :lol:

Joined Jun 21, 2009
im surprised they are doing it so early

Me too....

I would have expected FLO to at least wait until the season is over. But apparently he’s been in his feelings so much that his temper tantrum has given way to rationality.

Solari at the very least deserves to be appointed Castilla coach again, the DISRESPECT. This is on Flo not him, now Solari has lost two RM jobs due to Flo’s incompetence :smh:

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
double subs for chelsea. keep pedro on please he's fiending for another goal. willian-CHO on the last sub Sarri plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now