⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions are :
ManU vs Porto
Barca vs Man city
Juve vs liverpool
Ajax vs tottenham

On the low,doubt anyone's trying to see Ajax next round. Dudes are riding high and all the young guns are hungry and in stellar form

Watch - City are going to get the easiest draw AGAIN, for like the 4th straight year.
You and everyone and they mommas gotta chill with this CiTy wItH ThE EAsY DrAw narrative.

Lsst few clubs who eliminated us...Liverpool, Monaco, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Barcelona. Monaco was an "easy" draw at the time but we all know how that went. We had FC Basel last and Shalke this year and all of a sudden everyone thinks we have easy draws :lol:

This is after multiple years of playing the likes of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund in Groups year after year.

Hoping for United vs Barca. That would be a SPECTACLE.
giphy.gif

Might need to brush up on some history :lol::smh:

Watch - City are going to get the easiest draw AGAIN, for like the 4th straight year.
The last four years when we got knocked out we got Barcelona in the round of 16, Real in the semis, That great Monaco side and Liverpool last year. Not the easiest draws I’d say

If at full strength, United will beat Barca. Quote me on that. Ya’ll laughed when I said we’re beating PSG months ago but who’s laughing now?

Teams in order of who I want to play most:
1. Porto
2. United
3. Tottenham
4. Ajax
5. City
6a. Barcelona
6b. Juventus

If at full strength, United will beat Barca. Quote me on that. Ya’ll laughed when I said we’re beating PSG months ago but who’s laughing now?

Barca is completely different animal than PSG. As a United fan, you should know better. How many finals have they beat you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom