⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20190314-095442_Bleacher Report.jpg

What kinda headline is that :rofl:

EIF gonna clean up on this & the Haller deals

No Laca, no Laporte, n Yedder. Coman and Martial are back from injury. I would be tight if I was their clubs :smh:

Guendouzi, Aouar and Tousart are in the U21's. Def have to catch a match because that whole side is stacked

Dude has been solid for Empoli, Arsenal have a buy back/first refusal.

I know it's just a friendly, but wtf does Laca Flames need to do to get in the god damn French squad?? Absolutely killing it in the Prem right now. On pace for a 20/10 season but World Class gets the nod? Deschamps needs to relax with calling up his personal favs and look at the qualities each player brings. Giroud, as much as I love the guy, is only better in the air. Laca has him beat in every other category. With the number of wingers Deschamps called up, you'd think maybe one can sit in place of having a second striker in the squad.

Oh well.

Laca should def be getting in over the likes of Thauvin and WC. I can see why DD likes to bring him for tourneys but he should pick the best players available during the in between for qualifiers and friendlies imo. He always goes with his favs though

Last time he scored in the knockout stage was against Besitkas,crazy it wasn't all that long ago that he was in the discussion for best no.9 in the world.

That Bayern core in general from the last few years has fallen off hard besides Alaba and Kimmich who are still young

ajax v porto
united v city
liverpool v juventus
tottenham v barca

not what i want to happen, just me guessing :lol:

We were so **** yesterday in the 2nd half attacking. Definitely did not deserve to win the tie with only 2 shots on goal in 180 minutes. Congrats to Liverpool. Hopefully this finally makes our board spend some money and improve the squad. We need help everywhere. I still think Boateng should've started yesterday because he was more experienced and we could've used his attacking presence going forward. As much as everyone ****s on Muller, he is so key to opening up space for Lewa. He makes runs that force the defenders to cover him and those 2 have great chemistry together. For me, our season is pretty much over. Nobody cares about the Bundesliga/Pokal. I think us not winning the league will be better for the summer transfer window.

Would like to see Lucas, De Ligt, CHO, another CAM and ST. Having Tolisso healthy next campaign will be huge. We were just so toothless and not creative in attack it was pitiful.

Last edited:
Are y’all putting in your matchups of what you want to see?
Or are y’all guessing what the draw is going to be? :lol:

Vini Jr as the baby and Pony tail balled up in real life for Bale:rofl:

World Class makes the brace 2-0 for us in Europa League right now

So Arsenal has to overcome a 2 goal deficit this afternoon, or they continue the tradition of R16 knockouts... RIP Gunners |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom