⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it kills them. The Brexit crowd in England always complain about how London has "lost its identity" and turned into Jamaica with younger people of all colors speaking in patois now :lol: :pimp:
my favorite part of London was the diversity, Every trip down there we walked into a festival or market from a different country,
Food, women, music :pimp::pimp:

Raheem's always been a real one :pimp:

Hate he plays for Citeh but I can't ever hate on him, he's really blossomed into such a quality player on and off the pitch

Would love to see how the Brexit crowd feels about a Jamaican being the best player for the 3 Lions right now :lol:

Real talk big up all my Caribbean bredrin no matter what language you speak

Jadon Sancho's parents are from Trinidad and Tobago. ootherocoo ootherocoo Trini massive!!!!!

Mbappe
Pogba
Dembele
Sterling
VVD
Kante
Sancho
Koulibaly
Aubameyang
Varane
Umtiti
Mane
Sane
Gigi
Reece Nelson
Marcelo
Vinicius
Nico Pepe
Gnabry
CHO
Lukaku
Martial
Rashford
Dele
Danny Rose
Ndombele
Memphis

There's a lot more

What's crazy about this list is that all of these players are either WC winners, highly rated up and comers, CL winners, or already fully capped internationals. All of em are major players for their clubs. Crazy **** man. No club or NT gonna win future tournaments without black players.

Party, Richarlison, Kimpembs, mckennie, TimWeah is even putting his shift in at Celtics. black football is the future

griezman Netflix thing was eh. I can just imagine a Messi's, cr7, and Sergio Ramos doc if/when it comes out.

I was one cycle too soon in my prediction. Senegal winning the 2020 World Cup b
Mane, Gueye and Koulibaly are the established stars but keep an eye out for Ismaila Sarr. That boy is special. Also waiting for Balde and Niang to take the next step.

I like Bruges more than Brussels. I'd definitely recommend a day trip there, beautiful city. Parts of the city still remain almost untouched since the medieval ages.

I think a couple days would definitely suffice for a good amount of sightseeing in Brussels. You can filter through all kinds of tourist attractions on the link below.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g188644-Activities-c47-Brussels.html

https://www.brussels.be/tourism
Good lookin’ out. My brother-in-law took his wife and said it was like Flemish Venice. Saw it’s only an hour from Brussels. Probably gonna skip Antwerp this time.

Cancelo playing like hot garbage. Portugal been garbage water with the crosses today. Cr7 very annoyed

I didn’t watch the game, couldn’t. I’m surprised Portugal had a scoreless tie at home. That mini Euro league we played in during the fall had me very impressed (which btw, wth was that for?)

Was Ronaldo getting in the way? Was he not on the same page with his teammates? Or did we just have a bad day?

I’m looking at the Portugal team and I can’t lie, I haven’t been this optimistic since 2006. Being optimistic is very odd for me, because we Portuguese folk are pessimistic and angry. So I’ll say this - THEY BETTER STEP IT UP.

This one's for @PRIME
IMG_20190323_070855.jpg

Seriously where the hell is prime?

Since we were on the topic of the brexit crowd, had a racist uberman yesterday. I’ll put the rest in a spoiler since it ain’t footy

Dude was ranting about how the world is too pc nowadays. Told him I don’t think it’s a big deal to not say a few certain words so people can feel comfortable. Dude wasn’t having it. Heaven forbid dude faced real discrimination, instead of, idk not being able to say f*g? Dude was on his whole well if they can say it why can’t we. Like fam you really wanna say n_ that badly that it dictates your world view? Next time I get into that situation I’m dead *** just gunna say tell me 3 things that you can’t say that makes a difference in your life. Let them fully expose how stupid they are themselves.

Dead *** prime’s disappearance got me thinking we gotta have emergency contacts out here :lol: (but not funny at the same time) is he banned from NT or this thread? I doubt it. @Methodical Management :nerd: ? Nobody got his twitter or ig?

I am seriously worried. Not to get morbid but if I ever completely disappear out of the blue without some sort of announcement it prob means the absolute worst. Hope dude is ok.

Dead *** prime’s disappearance got me thinking we gotta have emergency contacts out here :lol: (but not funny at the same time) is he banned from NT or this thread? I doubt it. @Methodical Management :nerd: ? Nobody got his twitter or ig?

I am seriously worried. Not to get morbid but if I ever completely disappear out of the blue without some sort of announcement it prob means the absolute worst. Hope dude is ok.
yeah i think we all have the same sentiment i just didn't want to be the one to say it
prime used to be active as hell and ghosted right before the 2nd leg of psg's washing
hope dudes ok

I didn’t watch the game, couldn’t. I’m surprised Portugal had a scoreless tie at home. That mini Euro league we played in during the fall had me very impressed (which btw, wth was that for?)

Was Ronaldo getting in the way? Was he not on the same page with his teammates? Or did we just have a bad day?

I’m looking at the Portugal team and I can’t lie, I haven’t been this optimistic since 2006. Being optimistic is very odd for me, because we Portuguese folk are pessimistic and angry. So I’ll say this - THEY BETTER STEP IT UP.
i think Portugal had a bad day. The few shots that portugal had at gol, the Ukraine gk was beasting. Portugal had like near 20 corner kicks compared to like 5 from Ukraine, and still couldnt score. Cancelo was doing terrible passes, especially crosses in the box but then ronaldo try to do one from same spot and went to lvl 2 of the stadium. Portugal controlled the game and had way more possession but felt that Ukraine parked the bus especially in the 2nd half and Portugal had trouble breaking that defense. Chemistry wasnt great up front for Portugal too. Very surprised they didnt get a gol at home tho.

That Nations League tourney? I don't even know what it was for either, **** is confusing

Nah, B. That don’t make no sense. Inter wildin’ if they sell Icardi for 50M euros. RM need to hop on that ASAP, and we’ll even throw in Kovacic, a player Inter fancies. He’s a scumbag but just turned 26. Should be fetching a fee double that if sold. Unlikely but I’d like to see Scaloni integrate Icardi into the Argentina squad for Copa America. Wanda must be a headache to deal with as an agent. Word to Rabiot’s mum.

I was kinda worried a few weeks back as well the way he just completely disappeared. Found his twitter from one of his old NFL threads but last tweet was mid Feb too. https://twitter.com/dwayneldridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom