⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot can change, but feels like things are pointing toward us getting Lannister next summer since we’re not pushing for Hazard and I expect PSG to hold onto Mbappe longer. Also Neymar is still the more marketable of the 2, he just needs to not look like a 90s fire safety video, and also keep the top ramen off his head.

For me the Best part of episode 1 of the city series is seeing that they have a machine to break in your boots :pimp::pimp:

I thought it was hilarious when aguero was saying he doesn’t watch horror movies cause he’s usually by himself :lol: :lol:

I’ve watched the first 2 episodes it’s pretty good

Aspas to Real would be such an un-florentino like signing but it'd be a good look,he's been killing it since he came back to Spain.

Nice short term option and I doubt he'd have problems coming off the bench

My personal favorite of all the Dele challenges/celebrations..

dellefinger.jpg

Sir Bobby did get a raw deal but he wasn't a good hire to begin with. A big name to try & appease the Socios & Culers. Sir Bobby was right though, he didn't get credit for the trophies he did win in his 1 year with the club.

This was an interesting read from the Guardian writer Jonathan Wilson whose book I recommended in the old thread, Barcelona Legacy. I got it a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to read it yet. The article touches on the thick club political climate of his time. I think this is what drove Pep from the club & later Lucho. I think it's destroying the club now.

For hardcore footy fans, this was a great doc. I posted this trailer in the old thread.

Also, a great interview with footy illustrator Dan Leydon.

Last edited:
Thierry by a country mile... Kun too broken all the time to be in the convo...

Not sure what order after Thierry but Cantona, Bergkamp, & Ronnie next...

Edit - I've always had an affinity for Patrick Vieira but placing him before Kun might be too biased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom