⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really has been the nest champions league in recent memory

I jinxed all the teams smh

Lmfaooo if spurs win a champions league before arsenal.

Pools favorites to win I’m assuming. I just hope the final is filled with goals like both teams second leg ties.

Man if Sissoko doesn't win our Player Of The Season now
That 30m we paid has looked more and more of an absolute bargain this season

Harry Kane better not start the Final.... That’s all I know.

This team got you here without Harry Kane, you ride with them again Poch.

Anybody got info on those Epic Reacts Kane was wearing at the end there?

These last two days are the games you introduce to your non-football friends....

Couldn’t be a better introduction.

Where are all the dumb ignorant NTers that only post in the NFL and NBA thread and don't like footy cause it's a 'boring and soft' sport >D

Poch said Kane might be fit for the final but it appeared to just be his gut feeling, not a medical analysis. I'd rather we don't rush in an unfit Kane just for the sake of playing him.
He could replace Llorente as a sub I suppose.

Are Salah and Firmino gonna be fit by then?

Anybody got info on those Epic Reacts Kane was wearing at the end there?
From a couple of days ago, but probably the same pair.
harry-kane-and-davinson-sanchez-of-tottenham-hotspur-watch-the-at-picture-id1147597935

Edit
harry-kane-of-tottenham-hotspur-celebrates-with-tottenham-hotspur-picture-id1142304252

Last edited:
Poch said Kane might be fit for the final but it appeared to just be his gut feeling, not a medical analysis. I'd rather we don't rush in an unfit Kane just for the sake of playing him.
He could replace Llorente as a sub I suppose.

Are Salah and Firmino gonna be fit by then?

Salah fit for this Sunday as far as I know. Bobby I'm hoping will be for the Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom