⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles you already watched the new season of Top Boy? I have yet to start but I was listening to the sound track last night and Dave went in on this chune

Yeah I finished S3, I thought certain things were sped up a little but still fire throughout, definitely feels like we're getting a 4th season.

Haven't gone through the soundtrack yet.

Lukaku's record is now 51 goals in 83 appearances. :smokin
Put some respek on his name.

Edit: He better not actually go through with retiring from our national team after the 2020 Euros. He still has many good years left in him.

I’m now a Juve fan until the end of the season #ForzaJuve
F4787888-313E-41D8-9B7B-65DDB931B200.jpeg

Madrid can get Eriksen on a free at the end of this season anyway.
I think selling Eriksen in January would hurt us more than letting him go on a free in the summer.

Either way, Pogba is clearly the better player. I feel like people often don’t acknowledge how inconsistent Eriksen is.

Pogba has this season and next season, + United has a team option for the following season

Should continue going after Fabian Ruiz before he signs his next contract

Pogba has this season and next season, + United has a team option for the following season

Should continue going after Fabian Ruiz before he signs his next contract
Yeah It would be dumb not to try for Ruiz but y’all need a dm bruh
Or a true box to box mf

In my UK drill music dive this dude spits a good amount of footy related lines. Sane, Mane, Lingard

And that’s rich for Drogba because when Lukaku was at Chelsea a story went he kicked Lukaku out of practice real early playing seniority. Something like if you can’t take the ball from me in two mins hit the showers. Things like that he’ll do on the regular for the youth or reserves.

In my UK drill music dive this dude spits a good amount of footy related lines. Sane, Mane, Lingard

And that’s rich for Drogba because when Lukaku was at Chelsea a story went he kicked Lukaku out of practice real early playing seniority. Something like if you can’t take the ball from me in two mins hit the showers. Things like that he’ll do on the regular for the youth or reserves.

I can't rock with UK rap whatsoever. I hate the beats they use.
French hiphop on the other hand has a lot of fire

Czech Republic equalizes with England after their defense contracted penalty merchant Harry Kane.

Their beats do stem from UK garage and UK house since they kinda let go of tryna replicate American rap and decided to work with what they know of. Electronic-esq Beats grown on home soil. Of all the raps out there besides # 1 being American the French have steadily always had #2. They have great history following the coattails of what Americans are coming out with.

I do listen to French rap but I have my own limited knowledge of the vast amount of artists you guys got. Like Sniper, Iam, Supreme NTM I know but of the new gen I’d say Booba (personal friend of Bugatti too) is the only one I can name off top

I know it’s not the first time but Ukraine fielded two Brazilian born players in their 2-0 victory vs Lithuania. Marlos and Junior Moraes. Both Shaktar players. Played for them so long they Decided to make the switch and rep Ukraine. I can respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom