⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dotard should be fired but United doesn’t have the brain trust to find a capable manager that can lead them into a new era. Just like their transfer purchaes, they’re just buying names without any regard of how eveything is going to fit.

PSG?

United spent half a billion to get eliminated by Sevilla in the Round of 16.
giphy.gif

Y’all laugh but watch, if United let go of Mou, PSG will sign him up ASAP. He speaks French, PSG are glory name hunters, perfect fit.

But I disagree with ya psk, I think United have made good transfers since Pogba., Bailey, Lukaku, Sanchez, etc, I’m a fan. But Mous system doesn’t suit them, I mean look at Sanchez out there. Mou’s wasting all this talent that he acquired and lofting balls into Fellaini, it make no sense. He’s on some Wenger level of arrogance here

Biggest reason why La Liga teams do well in European competition is midfield... They control tempo, defend smartly, & pass like crazy. I was late watching the game today but from what I saw, Sevilla dictated tempo today... Prem teams oafishly defend too. They try to play bully ball & it doesn’t work on teams that can play. One of the most stupidest things I’ve seen in football the last decade.

United spent all that money but they don’t have a pivot to allow their attacking midfield players like Pogba & Mata to create & what not... It’s what they look so clunky & without any sense of cohesion (in addition to the dotard’s tactics & lack of ability to teach).

Any club that hires the dotard at this point deserve what they get. He should not be hired at another big club again.

Y’all laugh but watch, if United let go of Mou, PSG will sign him up ASAP. He speaks French, PSG are glory name hunters, perfect fit.

jROdwYB.gif

I think I’ve come to terms with the fact that I like teams that just can’t get the job done. Arsenal, United, PSG..

It’s like I only go after the broken girls with daddy issues

:lol: The dotard ain’t going to P$G, Jamie Lannister ain’t having it... they absolutely would not get along...

He ain’t going no where unless Al-Khelaifi has some sort of agreement with perez already. Barring that, Lannister is there for the life of the deal he signed whether he likes it or not.

Sevilla's record transfer:
Luis Muriel €21m

N'Zonzi €8m
Banega €7m
- €15m

Frollaini €32m
Matic €45m
Pogba €105m
-€182m

Lenglet €5.5m
Ben Yedder €9.5m

Martial, Shaw, Mata, Bailly - €180m

Man these lolz are especially glorious after Arsenal disappointed us all by not disappointing their own fans in Milan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom