Not open for further replies.
IMG_2407.PNG

469.gif

IMG_2407.jpg

giphy.gif

IMG_2407.jpg

043.gif

Salah got player of the year on lock?

pretty much for the golden boot. they both tied at 24 a piece with matches to go and Salah is in top form now. Kane has to be ready for the WC.

edit: I misread the question. I was watching tv :lol:

United wasn't winning the CL. Sure I didn't see them losing to Sevilla, but the inevitable happened.

Still think we have a bigger issue to deal with. Mou and Pogba aren’t okay.

Alexis been washed.

I'll give myself credit when I'm right about things, but also admit when I'm wrong. I can't believe just a few months ago I wanted Sanchez at RM (this was also before I knew his wage demands though.) Man I'm happy RM have become very conservative/particular with the players they choose to go after.

Alexis is going to cause big problems for MU by hurting other players. I'm sure he's been given assurance as a starter. Which now makes it impossible to accommodate all others. If Jose won't drop him, Lukaku, or his work rate guy Lingard, it's going to cause an imbalance somewhere.

If you play either Rash/Martial alongside them, having 4 wingers/forwards causes your midfield to look like today. If you play a front 3 of Sanchez-Lukaku-Lingard, then that leaves both Rash and Martial annoyed on the bench.

Things could get ugly at United, and if the homegrown Brit Rashford continues to be favored, then Martial needs to grow a pair and request a transfer to develop somewhere.

Also Spanish Lingard > English Vazquez

Dude is slowly evolving from a struggle RW to a complete Right Midfielder. Props to Zizou for once again proving me wrong here.

United wasn't winning the CL. Sure I didn't see them losing to Sevilla, but the inevitable happened.

Still think we have a bigger issue to deal with. Mou and Pogba aren’t okay.

I understand if people will disagree with me, but I don't think the CL is only about winning or bust. It's also a matter of pride for fans and players to have their European seasons go into the spring time and still have hope, standing only among the giants toward the end.

There's also a matter of expectations. And the toxicity of failing abysmally to meet them. Losing to Sevilla in the round of 16 is nothing like losing to a Bayern in the semis.

I agree. For example, Roma advancing is great for both the fans and the organization. Allows us to be in the same convo as big European clubs and the financial side of it is a plus.

Had we lost we would have sold key players this Summer. We will probably still lose Alissson though

I understand if people will disagree with me, but I don't think the CL is only about winning or bust. It's also a matter of pride for fans and players to have their European seasons go into the spring time and still have hope, standing only among the giants toward the end.

There's also a matter of expectations. And the toxicity of failing abysmally to meet them. Losing to Sevilla in the round of 16 is nothing like losing to a Bayern in the semis.

fax. how far you make it in the CL is a big measure of the season

Still think English Vasquez and Spanish lingard is hilarious :lol:

I just started going into the NBA thread and I can’t figure out who Black Gordon Hayward is :lol: :lol:

fax. how far you make it in the CL is a big measure of the season

Also as our rainbow friend alluded to, when you dump massive finances into your team, a part of doing it hinges on expecting to collect bonuses from reaching later CL phases. And who knows if they had sponsorship bonuses associated with it too.

Late... but... welp.

What a horrible performance yet again... the defense on those two goals conceded was horrible. Great finish on Sev's 1st goal, but that 2nd one was just messy. :smh:

But those Jose quotes after the game... WTF. :smh:

Just another statistic now... :smh:

Good for both New York and Toronto. Pretty happy as a tfc fan and the league as a whole. Hoping Seattle is able to get a result as well tomorrow.

Chivas heading into tomorrow’s match at home against Seattle with the pressure of a nation. I don’t know if this was posted from last week but:
5C576241-C292-492B-8219-BD461740777C.jpeg

The key to Sevilla’s run in the CL & how they dumped United out. He & Nzonzi have been a solid pair working off each other.

Fully expecting to draw Roma or Juve, imagine if we ended up with

Another possibility
Clasico
Juve vs Roma
City vs Pool

I hope Barca draws City tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom