⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently nike is looking to take over real madrid
adidas and real madrid have 2 years left

sounds like the timetable for neymar to move to madrid as well as im sure nike will help fund the move
i thought we just re-upped with Adidas through 2031

No thanks on nike

RM and Adidas deal stalled, If nike does swoop in and get the contract I see neymar dipping this summer. Knowing Papa Neymar, he’d rather play the two years out at psg and move to real madrid once the new nike contract would kick in. Perfect storm with Ronaldo getting old and he would be something like 36-37 once the nike deal is in.

oh ok
has it been signed?

either way i think real gets hazard and courtois in the summer
Can't find anything concrete that said its been signed, RM is with them through '24 according to this
04-p22-Focusing-on-the-superstars-01-1.png

I like Hazard but you better pair him a goal machine 9, getting a striker should be our biggest priority, rather have Fekir, younger cheaper, gives you the same thing Eden does, giving Asensio a starting spot should be ahead of anything.

I could ramble on this **** for days

I like Hazard but you better pair him a goal machine 9, getting a striker should be our biggest priority, rather have Fekir, younger cheaper, gives you the same thing Eden does, giving Asensio a starting spot should be ahead of anything.

I could ramble on this **** for days
as a chelsea fan, it does surprise me how often and how much hazard is linked to RM. I like him and think he's a great player, but he's not as consistent as a Ronaldo or Modric. Think he would be another Bale if anything

as a chelsea fan, it does surprise me how often and how much hazard is linked to RM. I like him and think he's a great player, but he's not as consistent as a Ronaldo or Modric. Think he would be another Bale if anything
just to play devil's advocate on that Hazard has often been restricted by his managers and hasn't really played with great attacking players

this is true but the way yall play doesn't fully utilize hazard's skill set
imagine him playing on a team that dominates possession every game.

last season he had a lot of freedom and still only got 15 goals in 39 games, a season where we were much more gung ho and he was our main attacker, a similar return at RM would not be seen as world class.

I really like him and hope we keep him, but wouldn't be as upset as some other chelsea fans if we lost him

Hazard would probably be better at RM than Chelsea

Less focus on d, more free flowing game in La Liga, better players to pass to

was Jose taking the piss when he bigged himself up for knocking out ManU from the CL for a third time?

well hazard will leave I think, so we will see soon enough. Wonder who Chelsea will sign to replace him?

jks, don't need anybody else, have hazard 2.0 in ross barkley!

was Jose taking the piss when he bigged himself up for knocking out ManU from the CL for a third time?

I get where he was coming from but he didn't do himself any favors with that comment :lol::smh:

Dude has earned himself a short leash with the fans after the defeat yesterday

Willian played the first leg like he spent the time leading up to the game in a secret Shaolin temple, focused on the sole purpose of dropping one on Barca. Dude was really on his man possessed ish I wonder if he'll come out like that again.

If Morata comes on as a sub it needs to be early enough to have an impact. Scoring in each leg of the semis against RM showed me that he potentially has a knack for big match/revenge type goals. So if those matches give any indication, he could be a danger man today. Especially with his pace against a high pressing Barca.

Hazard is a damn good player but if he wants to show he has what it takes to be a galactico, he needs to be involved in a goal today. I personally don't think he'd be a good buy for RM.

Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly open to the idea of selling Marco Verratti, but Barcelona have turned down the chance to sign him.
His agent, Mino Raiola, is said to have offered him to Barca—who were prepared to spend €100 million on him last summer—but was told "no," by the Catalan giants.
they always come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom