⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugals midfield looked pretty lacklustre today.

Bernardo Silva was getting bullied.

Guedes is meh.

Where's Nani, Eder, Sanches, Neves, etc.

This was really the best squad they could put together?

Looks like a different squad than the one that played Spain

Last edited:
world-cup-2018-how-the-brands-match-up-1-480x320.jpg

Yea Spain just allowed Ronaldo to score a hat trick.

Meanwhile your boy Messi can't win against a country with the population of 350k

You must be sad Ronaldo gonna win his 3rd Ballon d'Or in a row while Barca is wasting Messi's prime with signings like Deleufou and Arda Turin.

Hop off my nuts you Barca ****bois

:nthat:

QU!K QU!K you should do a little research before chatting ****.

Yes, Messi couldn't score against Iceland, but neither could Ronaldo:
Untitled.png

skysports-cristiano-ronaldo_4341055.jpg

Don't see that fraud Messi on here :nerd:

Edit: I looked it up, Messi is tied for 21st :lol: #NotMyGoat

Last edited:
QU!K QU!K you should do a little research before chatting ****.

Yes, Messi couldn't score against Iceland, but neither could Ronaldo:
Untitled.png
Oh you talking about 2 years ago when Portugal won the Euro Cup? I'm talking about this year when Argentina ain't winning **** and you gotta retire your SN in shame.

Oh you talking about 2 years ago when Portugal won the Euro Cup? I'm talking about this year when Argentina ain't winning **** and you gotta retire your SN in shame.

What part of Portugal you from?

What part of Portugal you from?
I couldn't care less about your nationality b. I don't even have anything against Argentina. Just stop claiming that fraud Messi as the goat.

Matter of fact I'll call off our bet and let you keep your SN if you admit Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest football player of all time.

I couldn't care less about your nationality b. I don't even have anything against Argentina. Just stop claiming that fraud Messi as the goat.

Maradona is the GOAT until Messi wins the World Cup, which is still well within the realm of possibility.

With social media, the GOAT label has been watered down severely. I admit that I have fallen for the trap and used it rather loosely in the past. Calling a player with no World Cups the GOAT, however, is frivolous.

This full kit wanker is your goat?
2F8CF2F700000578-0-image-a-66_1450704257364.jpg

He's getting paid to wear those Puma rags.

Despite all his faults as a person, he is still the GOAT in my book. No other player has put an entire national team and country on his back in the World Cup like that man did in 1986.

He's getting paid to wear those Puma rags.

Despite all his faults as a person, he is still the GOAT in my book. No other player has put an entire national team and country on his back in the World Cup like that man did in 1986.
So his performance in 1 tournament where he cheated to win defines him as the greatest football player of all time?

You're the clown b.

There are still tickets left over for RM vs United in Miami. I'm not paying $180 for a friendly, they can SMDFTB.
preach

dog a flight from Miami to Madrid or Manchester isnt that much either lmao (compared to flying from WC), just have a little foresight, save some $ and PTO and make yourself a nice little vacation out of a footy trip

So his performance in 1 tournament where he cheated to win defines him as the greatest football player of all time?

You're the clown b.

Please explain to me how a player that hasn’t been able to win the greatest tournament in a sport is the greatest player of all time in said sport.

That’s a slap in the face to all the legends that were able to achieve top glory for their national sides.

Also, don’t play dumb. You know Maradona achieved much more than the 1986 World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom