⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline-day-transfers-1453501.jpg

Today is the final day of UK transfer window

Interesting, have you read anything by this author before? I'm tempted, even if it's not eligible for PRIME.
No but I always pick up interesting footy books to read even if it's not Barca related. I've shared most of them in the footy post or when someone asks for recommends of good footy books... It's been a while since my last purchase though which was Ibra's book...

When is the deadline?
Premier League and Sky Bet EFL clubs have until 5pm on Thursday, August 9 to sign players. But should top-flight clubs submit a deal sheet by 5pm, they will have until 7pm to complete the deal.

What is a deal sheet?
If a club agrees a deal at the last minute, it might not be easy to get all the paperwork completed by the deadline. The deal sheet allows a club to confirm a deal has been reached and provides them with additional time to submit the remaining documentation.

The windows in Scotland, Italy, Germany and Spain remain open until August 31 - so Premier League clubs could still sell their players after August 9.

EFL clubs will still be able to sign players on loan until August 31. They can also sign free agents up until the same date.

Imagine United rolling Phil Jones & Smalling onto the pitch consistently for another season :rofl:

Barca having the luckiest window I’ve seen

Chelsea forcing them away from their outrageous attempt at Willian and to getting Malcom at the last moment. Now Everton, in the desperation caused by the FA shooting themselves in the foot, as well as EPL clubs being clueless on how to spend all their money, are literally about to hook Barca up getting Gomes and Mina. At the last minute of their window.

I’m salty this money wasn’t around when Illarramendi was a flop

Kova looking happier and brighter than I’ve ever seen

Lowkey feel like I’m seeing an ex who moved on inappropriately quick on social media. Like damn where was this energy when we were together. I told you just gimme one more year and we woulda been good.

In all seriousness though it’s just a loan and one I’m happy with :lol:. Guess the blues are my proxy EPL team for this season.

Kova looking happier and brighter than I’ve ever seen

Lowkey feel like I’m seeing an ex who moved on inappropriately quick on social media. Like damn where was this energy when we were together. I told you just gimme one more year and we woulda been good.

In all seriousness though it’s just a loan and one I’m happy with :lol:. Guess the blues are my proxy EPL team for this season.
:lol:
giphy.gif

it's not luck fam. abidal has done some good ****ing work and he's greatly respected by other clubs.

abi >
my dude is a born winner

You’ve got a point. I can imagine Chelsea’s communication with Barca.

“We’re not sure why you’re offering this much for Willian, but Abi seems really chill, so we’re going to decline. This Malcom kid flying to Roma seems good though. You guys should check out a mix on YouTube.”

It's a little luck too but Abi in that position does carry some weight. He's universally respected as a footballer & person.

City should hit up Loftus-Cheek see if he can be converted to a CDM wont hurt to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom