⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me so much of this

mzoCW.gif

:rofl:

****im own goal...finally ball hasn’t been good today guys are getting into the areas but just no touch to finish the move. Aguero has one chance he should’ve done better on. Time to regroup at half and try to pull it back.

Wouldn’t midn gundam Wing on for KDB soon he’s been off his game today

Memphis with a brace today,hes got 7 goals and 2 assists in his last 7 matches. Adnan's been balling at Sociedad and Periera is in form for 2nd place Valencia too

tenor.gif

Not to start the endless debate but I feel like this quote says as much about the EPL and youth than the particular players. Glad to see everyone flourishing, including Adnan who was awful last year on an awful sunderland side.

EPL is a man’s game.

Not to start the endless debate but I feel like this quote says as much about the EPL and youth than the particular players. Glad to see everyone flourishing, including Adnan who was awful last year on an awful sunderland side.

EPL is a man’s game.
so why do you think this is...?
i don't understand what you are saying.

and not about memphis because we all know ligue 1 is **** and the worst defending i've ever seen

Sane off the bar uhhhhh

His fk takes have been getting better but still hasn't scored one

Quick thoughts on Huddersfield/City:
-The atmosphere is electric and the home support in West Yorkshire has definitely influenced proceedings early on.
-Their skipper, Tommy Smith, largely kept Sane's vigorous pace in check. Saw Sane get behind him on maybe one occasion.
-I'd pay good money to witness a foot race on the training ground between Sane, Sterling and Kyle Walker.
-Schindler was defending in the first half like he was promised an opportunity to bed Kate Abdo if a clean sheet result was secured.
-KDB has not been influential in the least. Silva has created more thus far in the match.
-Otamendi had a nice link-up with Kun before half.
-Have a feeling this contest ends in a 2-2 draw.

Perhaps. They're all quick as hell but I'd be willing to back Sane in a race.

Sane does now hold the record for fastest sprint in the league since they've been recording it. Think he broke it in the Chelsea game
Leroy Sane is officially the Premier League's fastest player ever after the Manchester City forward clocked a top speed of 35.48 kilometres per hour (22.05 mph) this season.

so why do you think this is...?
i don't understand what you are saying.

and not about memphis because we all know ligue 1 is **** and the worst defending i've ever seen

The EPL is just a flat out tougher league. ‘Purists’ love to hate it because many teams play pragmatic games and put 10 guys behind the ball against big clubs, so you’re not going to see the youngsters in the EPL do as crazy of numbers as you would in Ligue 1, La Liga, bundesliga, etc. This doesn’t mean the top teams in La Liga and Bundesliga aren’t as good as the top teams in the EPL (obviously), I just see the style of play tend to be much more open and less defensive in those other leagues in comparison with the EPL.

Look at the prior argument about Bernardo and transitioning to the EPL. It’s just a tough league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom