⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys already have the league wrapped up

Midas whale audition him throughout the window to try bamboozling an EPL team and recuperating da bag on him to drop on Griezzy
thats what im thinking but demebele is on the bench. i wanna see him tested and anoeta would be a great test.
also we're only 6 pts off from atletico and it's no big surprise if we were to lose to atletico and madrid in the 2nd half of the season

So you a Madrid fan then.

Think the issue comes from rooting for Teams that could eventually play each other. How can you be a “fan” if you want another team to beat them? Ionno just my opinion, feel like ppl can’t enjoy a league without supporting a team. So you feel obligated to pick one to follow even if you really ain’t a fan.

Think the issue comes from rooting for Teams that could eventually play each other. How can you be a “fan” if you want another team to beat them? Ionno just my opinion, feel like ppl can’t enjoy a league without supporting a team. So you feel obligated to pick one to follow even if you really ain’t a fan.

But why do you even care?? Why is what someone else likes and how he supports it such an "issue" to you?

Not saying you specifically, but dudes have no problems with someone dating and cheating on multiple women at the same time but have an issue with someone supporting more than one club in a GAME where the players, managers, and boards have zero loyalty :lol: it's just entertainment

Last edited:

Real Madrid and Liverpool play in different leagues though. If they happen to play each other in the CL, then oh well. It would make more sense to get slandered if I was a fan for multiple PL teams though.

Hell I never had a PL team until this season. I just watch footy for fun and Klopp has an entertaining managerial style so I decided to hop on the Pool wagon. Shout out to Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

Managed to finally sleep in this morning ( my 3 yr old took mercy on me), so finally saw the highlights. Looked like a great game, glad someone finally took points off city. Also looked like city could have used another 5 mins and they might have leveled. Pool did their best at being pool and almost dropping points. Why wasn’t VVD involved?

But why do you even care?? Why is what someone else likes and how he supports it such an "issue" to you?

Not saying you specifically, but dudes have no problems with someone dating and cheating on multiple women at the same time but have an issue with someone supporting more than one club in a GAME where the players, managers, and boards have zero loyalty :lol:
lol wow, struck a nerve with both you dudes... I was stating an opinion.. not once did I say you were wrong.. The way both of you got defensive tells me enough tho.

no dembele no iniesta...so we play gomes. smh
sergi roberto again resposible for both goals. as good as he is going forward he isn't a defender.

Do you have any kids?

If they played for different teams, which would you root for if they played each other?

Fact of the matter is that Liverpool really didn't need Coutinho. EPL is probably out of reach this season, but with Keita coming next year big things are on the horizon for us.

Just got caught up with all the games. We some trash :lol: and nothing is gonna change until venger leaves. What a game pool v city was, lovely football from both sides going for it.

And the drama dosnt stop, paulinho with an offside goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom