⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bats saving BVB... wouldn’t be surprised to see them get knocked out in atalanta tho honestly.

I hope Bats makes a permanent move to BVB. He's off to a great start. 5 goals in 3 appearances, if I'm not mistaken? That's a great return. Especially given their struggles.

Good win for Arsenal today. I think everyone played well for the most part. We took our foot off the pedal after the 2nd goal, wish we didn't. I think in general we often do that too early when we have a 2-0 lead. I was happy to see AMN in the midfield today. He held it down. He did lose possession about 4-5 times but he was able to run back and win the ball on about half of those occasions. He played pretty deep. I would like to find out how many long passes he completed. Looking forward to see how he develops in the CDM role. Hope he gets more chances to play there aside from the EL.

Iwobi did well, he was really involved and remained a threat. Made some good runs that Welbeck neglected when he had possession. Not impressed by Welbeck. Had a few good moments but overall he was eh.

Monreal in the false 3 role :pimp:

with all the talk of neymar going to madrid, why would he?
his whole reason for leaving barca was to get out of messi's shadow

how is madrid different?

The French newspaper reports that following intense discussions with the Portuguese manager, Pogba is beginning to question Mourinho’s style of play, especially when he compares it to the football currently being played by other European major powers. In other words, he is disappointed with Manchester United’s football, which in part explains his frustration.

kids take note. don't always chase the money.
ask neymar and pogba

Monreal been beasting

I kinda want to see Kolasinac at DM

Last edited:
Leipzig up 2-1, they've been threatening all night. Well deserved to get the second goal. Shout out to Bruma. I want to see Lookman come on. We all know Napoli is more focused on the league.

Edit: I forgot that Lookman is cup tied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom