⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely avoidable goal smdh that pisses me off. Should have had a second great chance on goal if not for that misplaced pass by Kevin I expect him to do alot better there dont know what he was thinking

And yall see why i dont rate Delph at LB.

Game on.

He's played so well there though this one mistake doesnt undo all that he was great in this game as well up to that point. But he still shouldve done so much better there no excuse for that

Great half

United need to put city under more pressure. Agree with you guys, hate that we finally have a go after going down a goal

If Jose is going to continue with hoof ball in the second half he needs to bring on Zlatan for Lukaku.

Citeh were always going to dominate the midfield against a double pivot, no surprise there.

Love Jesse’s industry, looking like three lungs out there, need him to grab this winner for us.

45 more minutes. Get it together City get the second goal.

Wait Kompany off for Gundam Wing what happeend!?!?!

He's played so well there though this one mistake doesnt undo all that he was great in this game as well up to that point. But he still shouldve done so much better there no excuse for that
I feel you but this is where it matters. You can have MOTM performances against the likes of Huddersfield, West Brom but when you play the likes of Man U, Spurs, Chelsea you cant have that second of mental lapses where you can be punished.

Maybe I'm being overly critical but he is the weakest link in the back 4 IMO.

Mangala was warming up and pep sent a steward over to tell him to sit back down. :rofl:

I feel you but this is where it matters. You can have MOTM performances against the likes of Huddersfield, West Brom but when you play the likes of Man U, Spurs, Chelsea you cant have that second of mental lapses where you can be punished.

Maybe I'm being overly critical but he is the weakest link in the back 4 IMO.

He did also play great against Chelsea and Napoli so he has done well against huge opposition as well. But I do agree he is the weakest link by default at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom