⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Zidane, Bale,Ramos, Ronaldo, Mourinho and the entire Madrid squad and anyone else who rates after this ****ery. They told that fool to injur Salah. Just look at all the tackles they made on him every time the ball came in his direction.

giphy.gif

Re-read what I wrote. . . Salah for the this 2018 world cup over Zlatan. Not over him and his body of work. I'm a huge Zlatan fan and used his quote to say what it's like to not have someone in the world cup. Salah means a lot to Egypt and all the fans who were waiting to see how he performs on the biggest spotlight.

Salah grabbed him at first. It’s not Ramos fault, its unfortunately the way some plays end.

Hope he doesnt have a long term injury that keeps him out the WC, same for Carva

How dirty is Sergio Ramos really?, y'all talk about him like he's bruce bowen or Todd Bertuzzi.

I'm a semi Ramos fan. I enjoyed watching his late game heroics over previous season (or maybe it was their first CL run under Zidane, memory escapes me atm)

But, he is captain **** boy for his antics. And to injure a player is unforgivable, especially given his track record with being a scumbag

tumblr_oqzot19Qzw1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

3b9a570773c6ddb0f60ef0ee14db97a7.gif

If we exiled Payet for taking out Ronnie, Ramos deserves that same heat

Salah grabbed him at first. It’s not Ramos fault, its unfortunately the way some plays end.

Hope he doesnt have a long term injury that keeps him out the WC, same for Carva
Go bash your head against a wall and stop posting in here. Man's don't ever post in here until the finals and all of a sudden they are seeing **** that no one else is seeing

There is still a game going on. I know y'all lost your best player but it's still zero to zero.

Nah the end result was Ramos fault
He didn’t have to land on his shoulder with extra force

A player doesn't define a team. Show us y'all are good.

Actually, he does. . . He creates and makes things happen for his teammates. He is always in the right place at the right time on his runs as well. This is a huge blow to the Liverfool team.

Sergio Ramos fought for that ball like the warrior he is. Them red boys wanna press, what do you expect in return? Salah had his arm up too. That's football. Pepe was dirty. Ramos is dirty. Tell us something we don't know. You'd want that spirit from your CB's in a heartbeat.

Just cause Ramos got some wings tatted on his neck doesn't mean he is an angel. Ramos is that player every player/team hates but loves to have on their own team. What he lacks in aging talent, he over comes with complete B.S antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom