⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matches today, this sucks.
you really gonna ignore my question from yesterday?

Yo Trey Bantz Trey Bantz what does mate taste like? Is the taste anything like materva? :nerd:

IMG_20180628_130611.jpg

No surprises here.

You’re either Team Pele/CR7 or Team Maradona/Messi, there isn’t really any gray area.

I’m just chatting ish. I’ll admit I have no authority on a Pelé Maradona debate :lol:

I understand the cases for both though

you really gonna ignore my question from yesterday?

Oh **** sorry bro. I’ve tried Materva and it’s slightly similar. Mate is so easy to drink guys, all you need is to put the herbs (yerba mate) in the cup (matero), fill it with hot water, add a little sugar (this step is optional), and drink.

Gives you nice little energy boost.

Here’s an example of a classic mate kit:
set-matero-de-cuero-negro-D_NQ_NP_491021-MLA20686178510_042016-F.jpg

For me it’s Cruyff by a large margin. No one has contributed to the game as a player & manager like has.

In my opinion, Cruyff’s legacy took a big hit when he refused to compete in the 1978 World Cup with his squad.

In my opinion, Cruyff’s legacy took a big hit when he refused to compete in the 1978 World Cup with his squad.
Can you blame him? He & his family were tied up & held at gun point in a failed kidnap attempt in late ‘77 one night in Barcelona. Its also said to be the reason why he left the club in ‘78...

Oh **** sorry bro. I’ve tried Materva and it’s slightly similar. Mate is so easy to drink guys, all you need is to put the herbs (yerba mate) in the cup (matero), fill it with hot water, add a little sugar (this step is optional), and drink.

Gives you nice little energy boost.

Here’s an example of a classic mate kit:
set-matero-de-cuero-negro-D_NQ_NP_491021-MLA20686178510_042016-F.jpg
is the herb already naturally sweet? Can you also substitute sugar for honey intead?

is the herb already naturally sweet? Can you also substitute sugar for honey intead?

No, it's not naturally sweet. A lot of people like to drink it bitter.

You can definitely add honey, there are tons of videos online of how to do it.

Can you blame him? He & his family were tied up & held at gun point in a failed kidnap attempt in late ‘77 one night in Barcelona. Its also said to be the reason why he left the club in ‘78...

Did not know this. Thought he did not go to the '78 Cup in protest of the military junta in control of Argentina at the time.

I’m miserable today without games, Lord knows how we’re all gonna feel the Monday after it all ends

actually been way more productive at work today,. i need the wc bizzack

no games today! was just backreading and seems like a lot of guys dont like neymar cus of his antics, but i dont really care. his flair, his skill makes me a big fan. i dont really care who wins but i want brazil to go all the way so i can watch more coutinho, firmino and neymar jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom