⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s confusing the total of the transfer fee and wages with just the transfer fee

He’s English, he’s actually good, and the buyer is Manchester United. You aren’t new to this, you shouldn’t be surprised the tax is this heavy.

I would have been the surprised if the tax was 90-100% just for Englishness. That is crazy.

but he’s not going for 200 million.

Welp. That's that then.
b47pu.jpg

Same song and dance quite literally happens every time with United guys :lol:, every time. Not called silly szn for nothing

I'll also take the reputable foreign journo's words to the bank any day of the week before the UK journo's who get spoonfed info directly from the club to attempt to control the narrative/optics. They're always ahead of the curve when it comes to these high profile transfers from other leagues

What do you mean?! Surely the deal is over now.
The speculation on the move was fun while it lasted.
Oh well.

b47pu.jpg

Same song and dance quite literally happens every time with United guys :lol:, every time. Not called silly szn for nothing

I'll also take the reputable foreign journo's words to the bank any day of the week before the UK journo's who get spoonfed info directly from the club to attempt to control the narrative/optics. They're always ahead of the curve when it comes to these high profile transfers from other leagues

I wish those Maguire talks fell through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom