⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't tell me Arsenal sacked employees to afford the signing of Willian?

They got rid of a lot of scouts. I can't remember the exact number but someone did a calculation of how much it would cost to keep these employees, it's certainly nothing crazy. It's pocket change to Kroneke who could easily foot the bill.

“Discovered” cesc fabregas
**** outta here. Poached a young talented midfielder from Barca’s famed youth academy.

that youth squad was legendary. Everyone wanted those players. So basically he should get credit for bellerin which is not impressive at all

Big yikes. How much is that line for us to win on Saturday again? I might need to throw some bread at this game :lol:

1596733339068.png

They got rid of a lot of scouts. I can't remember the exact number but someone did a calculation of how much it would cost to keep these employees, it's certainly nothing crazy. It's pocket change to Kroneke who could easily foot the bill.

Agreed about Kroneke. Does he hate Arsenal that much or what?

Big yikes. How much is that line for us to win on Saturday again? I might need to throw some bread at this game :lol:

1596733339068.png

I hope Lampard plays academy kids :pimp:

Oh yeah you don’t like when numbers are off. On a scale from 1 to Zidane how mad are you about Zinchenko’s #11

Oh yeah you don’t like when numbers are off. On a scale from 1 to Zidane how mad are you about Zinchenko’s #11
Zidane level mad. I thought I wouldn’t have to see a fullback wearing 11 again after Kolarov left but nope Zinchenko had to go and do the same smh

why was the Sevilla-Roma game in Duisburg Germany??? All of today’s games are in their respective home arenas tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom