• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

World class

1597261248247.gif

Last edited:
Atalanta only know how to play one way - PSG will have more chances....but so will Atalanta. It’s a matter of who finishes now.

PSG will probably win 3-1, but I really hope atalanta can hang on. If they get an early one here to start the 2nd half I think it might be curtains for PSG though

I really hope if Mbappe comes on it’s not cause he’s being rushed back even though they desperately need him and he’s actually fit enough to play

I really hope if Mbappe comes on it’s not cause he’s being rushed back even though they desperately need him and he’s actually fit enough to play

I disagree, rush him back. This what PSG wants, it’s the CL trophy nothing else matters. Risk it all.

I want to know why he never had a bigger career. He’s a great player..

San Lorenzo sold him to Catania in 2010. He had three nice seasons there and apparently got offers from Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, and Fiorentina in 2013. He rejects these offers and signs with some Ukrainian club named Metalist Kharkiv. The reason he gave was the club’s “commitment to growth” and participation in the Champions League (I imagine there was also a massive sum of money exchanged “under the table”). The club then gets with a Champions League ban, but the damage was done. He was stuck in an obscure league with zero exposure for a year. In 2014 he signs for Atalanta and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom