⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T vtotheinay vtotheinay **** all that other noise. What I want to know is, will Liverpool get that Champions League Bonus for Coutinho. That will be able to fund our Thiago purchase.

After what he did today, your board better send a brinks truck immediately with the 30 mill. Otherwise thiago might change his mind. Man looks very happy right now. See post above and all the celebration videos :emoji_eyes:

Tuchel out?

I don't think they should, but knowing psg they'll sack him. he pretty much crafted out a perfect plan to stop the highest powered attack in Europe this year while missing gueye/verratti and had washed bernat and trash kehrer at full back. although him asking the board to drop 40+add ons for kehrer is really bad

maybe they'll throw the bag at poch

Tuchel getting fired would be a bit much there's was chances to be converted out there, should icardi been out there instead the guy from Stoke yeah. Switching flanks isn't a big deal when you consider Davies had already picked up a yellow so maybe Mbappe could have caused a red. Switching flanks is built into their attack anyway.

If you go into a match and hold this Bayern to one goal, with the attacking options you have you should expect to win.

Join the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League "NT Classic League"

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: 9oqod9

and

Join the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League "Niketalk H2H"

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: njpgl7

🔥

1598241299784.png

Last edited:
This was the defense all my friends were so hyped up about in the Covid Cup :lol:

We come back home and get worked by the Flounders; :sick: :sick: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom