⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continues to surprise me how Valverde can continuously make such a stacked attack + bench look toothless at times

Barca really need an attack minded coach
Fax.. watching the highlights and it appeared to be all Dortmund. When was the last time Barca fired a manager mid-season?

First half (all i watched) of the napoli v liverpool game was good Coupé It Coupé It

Fax.. watching the highlights and it appeared to be all Dortmund. When was the last time Barca fired a manager mid-season?

First half (all i watched) of the napoli v liverpool game was good Coupé It Coupé It

That’s a good question...been along time since they did that

70638460_10157832319286133_771471027958972416_n.jpg

Tbf the market has gone up significantly compared to when Guys like Jose and Carlo started signing players and It’s just raw numbers and not factoring in inflation which I would change things

Barkley really had the nerve to snatch that pen like it was his birthright.

Barkley hasn't had a noteworthy performance as of yet early on so I guess he wanted to play hero and we see how it worked out...

I hope there is week analysis on who the penalty taker is, and how "selfish" Barkley is. Get on it G.Neville

suarez needs to switch up the away routine
either way griez should be the 9 with dembele on the left.

TNT chose to air psg v real over atleti v juve tomorrow..........

That’s understandable actually...

What I’m wayyyyy more pissed about is Univision televising Spurs vs Okympiakos instead of Atleti vs Juve..... what in the god damn hell is going on here. Hopefully their new app “TUDN” shows the Atleti vs Juve game.

That’s understandable actually...

What I’m wayyyyy more pissed about is Univision televising Spurs vs Okympiakos instead of Atleti vs Juve..... what in the god damn hell is going on here. Hopefully their new app “TUDN” shows the Atleti vs Juve game.

No way. No Neymar Mbappe or Cavani and Real has been pretty buns this year. Atleti vs Ronaldo is the clear marquee matchup. Also, that doesn't make sense. Spurs is the 10 am game and atleti juve is the noon game. Unless they're showing a rerun of spurs over atleti?

No way. No Neymar Mbappe or Cavani and Real has been pretty buns this year. Atleti vs Ronaldo is the clear marquee matchup. Also, that doesn't make sense. Spurs is the 10 am game and atleti juve is the noon game. Unless they're showing a rerun of spurs over atleti?

It is the marquee matchup, you’re right. Ronaldo vs Atleti and it’s fans, Ronaldo vs Cholo, Ronaldo vs João Felix :lol:

..but RM have a huge fan base. It’s like the Cowboys.

Oh and you’re right, had to check the the Footy app again. Univision also showing PSG vs Real Madrid at the same time TNT is :smh:

But I’m sure the Univision app will come thru, it came thru for me last year.

Neither Juve or Atleti have played well this season either so that definitely has nothing to do with it. RM is probably the biggest club in the world and will draw more eyes than Juve or Atleti.

Adding insult to injury ESPN just put Barkley’s missed kick alongside the Ajax wake up slap in a sports funny segment

all those injuries to their centrebacks...

i thought City could've kept Jason Denayer... he was on their books for four years from 2014 til 2018...
i think he's done relatively well for himself at Lyon and the Belgium NT... still only 24 years of age...

all those injuries to their centrebacks...

i thought City could've kept Jason Denayer... he was on their books for four years from 2014 til 2018...
i think he's done relatively well for himself at Lyon and the Belgium NT... still only 24 years of age...
Wish we would of kept him, he would of been more serviceable than Mangala but he deserved first team playing time elsewhere. We also loaned out Tosin Adarabiayo and Erik Palmer-Brown who we could of used right now. I also cant wait for Eric Garcia to be promoted to the senior squad. Excited to see what a La Masia product who is familiar with playing out the back pans out to be.

I think Fernandinho or Walker will be slotted in at CB. Cancelo at the RB. Or if Pep really gets creative play the 3-5-2 me and Armada Armada was fancying before the season started when we had the discussion of our 3 CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom