⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no winners on this subject Bruv. Lukaku and Rashford are and were not good enough to lead the line for United. Each sucked for different reasons, but at the end of the day, both not good enough.

PS: I wonder if Pogba and martial are going to get blamed for this performance?

I just can't agree, no reason Lukaku couldn't be part of a winning group.

but Rashford is just straight up trash, he's not a starting level player imo.

you don't know this sport
have a seat.

that's why you chose united...now look at you
you could be right...:lol:

but

im telling y'all this is a curse of expertise situation, this obsession with first touch got y'all blind to the glorious truth. :lol:

you could be right...:lol:

but

im telling y'all this is a curse of expertise situation, this obsession with first touch got y'all blind to the glorious truth. :lol:
it's not his first touch only lmao
that's how i know you're still a noob
it's all his touches

and you obviously don't know the importance of a first touch so you can have it

23FE4065-911B-41C4-B486-7CD0D078D31E.gif

We were after the wrong Longstaff the whole time?

it's not his first touch only lmao
that's how i know you're still a noob
it's all his touches

and you obviously don't know the importance of a first touch so you can have it

if being a noob gave me a enough sense to realize that Rashford was horrible and could never be the main striker and Lukaku was better then imma stay a noob forever. :lol:

United fans think Poch is going to leave Spurs to join THIS?!?! I get that Spurs look awful but jesus they're in a much better spot still and have way more talent. If poch does leave this summer I could see him taking a sabbatical vs taking this job. No good manager will touch united with a 10 foot pole right now imo

United fans think Poch is going to leave Spurs to join THIS?!?! I get that Spurs look awful but jesus they're in a much better spot still and have way more talent. If poch does leave this summer I could see him taking a sabbatical vs taking this job. No good manager will touch united with a 10 foot pole right now imo

both clubs are in the toilet.

poch will be able to spend more at United, in theory.

Tuned in for lulz and Fred immediately ruins a decent possession sending the ball to outer space

Edit: Fred again :rofl:

both clubs are in the toilet.

poch will be able to spend more at United, in theory.

United wouldn't even spend $60-70 mill to pick up Bruno this summer. They spent less than Spurs. Regardless, even if United opened up a 200 mill budget next summer, they still won't get more overall talent in the squad than Kane, Son, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks, Eriksen, Lucas, Sissoko. Spurs will probably open the chest for Poch again in the winter and let him get what he wants next summer if he's still there. They have a better shot at turning it around quicker than united. United will have to sell Pogba this summer and they really have like nothing left once he's gone. Rashford, De Gea and Martial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom