⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in hearing @rck3sactown Belgium Belgium and big j 33 big j 33 's thoughts on the last days developements

Still shocked Spurs let Poch go like that and even more shocked at how quickly they brought Mou in.

Regardless of how it ends up,Mou in North London is guaranteed to be box office :lol:

Emery is gonna get verbally emasculated if he lasts until the next North London derby :lol:
I woke up, checked my phone and saw the Poch firing news and thought I was still asleep tbh. I was in disbelief for a bit.
I get that the team has been atrociously bad since last February (aside from CL) but still, I didn't see this coming so soon. It doesn't feel like the right thing, but I guess we did get a world class replacement.
Either way, Poch deserves a statue for getting us where we are and providing us with so many great memories throughout or upwards climb.

Today I woke up with some of my friends texting me that we got Mourinho. I saw that one coming though. As a pundit you could see he was very excited about Spurs and I suspected he'd be interested in the job with Poch's tenure looking increasingly in jeopardy.
I hope to god he doesn't make our football boring and excessively defensive but on the positive side, he is definitely a man who can revive our players' spirits and instill that unrelenting winning mentality.
It can hardly be worse than the league performances I've been watching since February 2018 so I guess that's a positive.

It’s really happening. Crazy

No hard feelings that he accepted the job. We sacked him twice

Happy for Mou that he’s still living the life. Managing a top club is always dope. PL is gonna be so entertaining!

CEC17C41-78D4-4FC8-AC69-26299772673C.jpeg

Interested in hearing @rck3sactown Belgium Belgium and big j 33 big j 33 's thoughts on the last days developements

Still shocked Spurs let Poch go like that and even more shocked at how quickly they brought Mou in.

Regardless of how it ends up,Mou in North London is guaranteed to be box office :lol:

Emery is gonna get verbally emasculated if he lasts until the next North London derby :lol:

I'm shocked this happened as quickly as they did... clearly they've been in poor form for awhile and the move to get Mou was calculated ahead of time. I'm just surprised they let Poch go at this point in the season but maybe it's just trying to stop the bleeding and go even further south than we have. Feels rough to get Poch out of there like that considering how we've played under him, but the trophy case is still empty even though we've had some really high moments. If we think our shortcomings are related to his leadership and tactics, then maybe Mou can bring in something new. I'm interested to see how he and Levy work together and that's a concern, but honestly at this point... I'll take any chance of winning and even though I'm still processing this... I think I like it. I wouldn't have bet anything that Poch could have turned it around this season at the rate we've been going, so I think I'm on board despite how ridiculously fast all of it happened.

hate to see poch go but he clearly lost the changing room. he was a manager that made spurs relevant on the world stage and ill be forever grateful for that. now with mou at the helm it will be entertaining to say the least. the off the field antics will be just as good as the ones on the field. his hate for arsenal was a good enough reason to hire him though

Last edited:
crazy to hear Mou's first interview where he is saying "we" and "us" and he is speaking about tottenham.

he sounded revitalized in his interview and looking forward to managing spurs and clearly he loves the stadium and training ground saying it's the best one in the world. he also said he is looking forward to bringing up the youth. typically the teams he has worked with didn't have proper youth academy and spurs have a tradition of quality youth. lets see if he hold true to his word on that.

looking forward to the rest of the season

Months ago He said he’s been yearning to get back to coaching as long as the board and everything about upper management is structured neatly. Bayern has that to the T so that rumour didn’t seem far off to me. Looks like the Spurs fit his bill.

I don’t put it past this 15 million three-year deal being more about the offices and not the dressing room at hand. There’s no huge personalities in there that Mou hasn’t dealt with already

Poch didn’t have money because of the new stadium but now he has the stadium so now he should have money and it looks like Levy caved in.

Lol chill, they HAVE to say that. Gotta keep his value somewhat up.

Man y’all ain’t gettin no serious money for Bale, how many times have I said this.....he’s untransferable.

Best RM could do is loan move or hope they can get €20-30 million. Y’all were gonna let him go to a China for free until Bale said “nah”. :lol:

Spurs vs United is gonna be soooooooooooo LIT mannnnnn.......

After what Mou said about Ole in the press too “I wish I could keep a job just by talking about the future”...... :lol:

All the pressure is on United to win that game and not get embarrassed. Cause if Mou beats United, the banter and sulk will reach record levels :lol:

1574284414646.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom