⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1581968988552.jpeg

Zizou is a cool dude for helping him up after he kicked him not on but in the mouth :lol:

I woulda been mad like ***** I’m Zinedine Zidane cats can’t just put their shoe in my mouth and not catch this headbutt

Neville's point is noted but Citeh signed up for the same rules that everyone else did :lol:

Wonder if his relationship with Peter Lim might be coloring his opinion though, he's bankrolling his Salford City side and hired him at Valencia when he wasn't qualified...

Big match rn in terms of the CL spot race

Even though they managed a W last time,always been tough playing at the Bridge but hoping for a good result. 3 points would be huge

Mino needs to chill man :lol:

Ole didn't say anything controversial but he keeps going hard to push for another payday. Needs to do his job and find a suitable offer for his client if he wants to get that bag instead of thinking ****ting on the club is gonna do it...

Been the same song and dance for months now no new developements

What he said about Ole's future/job security is interesting though :nerd:

Don’t get ole’s line up. I don’t like James centrally. He needs to be on the wing to use the speed. I also don’t know what he sees in Williams. How does he get starts but not Greenwood over James as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom