⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first bike on the PUSKAS award vid was so nasty. I like Quagliarella's heal flick, and Zlatan's sweet chin music.

But yeah...Townsend gets my vote....mostly because i saw it live and jumped off the couch when he hit it

Some rumors going around that there's already an agreement that we will buy after the loan is completed for a smaller fee than the 120 that's been reported. The 20 mill loan fee this year was already proven to be wrong and it's actually only 8.5 so we'll see what happens. Regardless, very happy he's in the club and can't wait to see him get back into form :smokin

Manchester United would have been much better and deeper had they bought Brandon Fletcher.... don’t ya think?

I mean here is today against a pretty good team in Braga...
Maybe he’s just not British enough... :emoji_thinking:
1D274274-7061-4579-91CE-814C9E637B17.gif

But seriously let it go, man :lol:

This is Gaitan 2.0

The first bike on the PUSKAS award vid was so nasty. I like Quagliarella's heal flick, and Zlatan's sweet chin music.

But yeah...Townsend gets my vote....mostly because i saw it live and jumped off the couch when he hit it

Bro I still remember that goal right now and I had the same reaction as you...i literally said "oh ****" and jumped off the couch

I remember someone in here saying that volley wasn't even that impressive.....think it was @nomadicsole21 :rolleyes >D

Bro I still remember that goal right now and I had the same reaction as you...i literally said "oh ****" and jumped off the couch

I remember someone in here saying that volley wasn't even that impressive.....think it was @nomadicsole21 :rolleyes >D
These man never played a game of football in their life. They don't know the level of difficulty of making and much less taking these shots.

Zlatan’s goal > Townsend’s

And it’s not really that close for me. There are a lot of pro’s that have the coordination and technique to hit a volley like that. There’s only one guy in the planet that’s got the coordination, technique, and AUDACITY to do what Zlatan did.

Ok I like this lineup. JLingz, Rash, and Martial are where they supposed to be. James gets a start too :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom