⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume inter are willing to pay him good wages...but is Inter that much better then Dortmund?
I know a lot goes into that decision and it isn't that easy but from the 1,000 Foot perspective....

On Paper that inter team looking really solid though...
I just think it's a matter of Inter being in a good space and are willing to spend.

I don't take Dortmund seriously as club that is willing to challenge for titles.

it's bantz. If you're hurt by it, then you're not ready for Football. I bring up City cause y'all the former champions. Get out your bag B.
I think insecure is the word you're looking for chief. Everyone congratulating yall but you still got an ax to grind :lol:

You calling City fans the gloryhunters but doing the same gloryhunting putting your own fanbase on a pedestal :lol: I'm just calling it like how I see it papi.

I assume inter are willing to pay him good wages...but is Inter that much better then Dortmund?
I know a lot goes into that decision and it isn't that easy but from the 1,000 Foot perspective....

On Paper that inter team looking really solid though...
They only had him on loan and figured he'd be back at Real next season which explains why they signed Meunir already. Doubt they would've gone through with it though if they knew there was a chance he'd be available permanently this summer though especially for kinda cheap :lol:

They were done dirty :rofl:

I'm guessing if Hakimi was Spanish there wouldnt even be a doubt he'd be brought back. I'm just guessing that's what they're gonna do with Odriozola.
Yea not a chance they would wring their hands over his supposed defensive frailties if his name was Achraf Hernandez :lol:

Seems like they'll be rolling with Odri and what's left of Dani

Wonder if theres somebody on the radar at RB, don't think Zizou is a big fan of Odri, and they have been bringing guys to compete with Dani. Definitely needs to be somebody who can been more of an offensive outlet and still solid defensively.

I think insecure is the word you're looking for chief. Everyone congratulating yall but you still got an ax to grind :lol:

You calling City fans the gloryhunters but doing the same gloryhunting putting your own fanbase on a pedestal :lol: I'm just calling it like how I see it papi.
1. That's not what I was saying, but hey, at least you admit you're insecure

2. I don't think you know what glory hunting means.

3. Get your reading comprehension levels up

Wonder if theres somebody on the radar at RB, don't think Zizou is a big fan of Odri, and they have been bringing guys to compete with Dani. Definitely needs to be somebody who can been more of an offensive outlet and still solid defensively.
I might know of a guy...

lr_trent_alexanderarnold_of_liverpool_fc_cristiano_ronaldo_of_re_1047338.jpg

You know what to do Florentino...:nerd:

wRiCgIfL_400x400.jpg

giphy.gif

RM are stupid, come two or three seasons from now they will be trying to get him back. He'll be worth double. Hope they have a buy back clause that benefits them.

As far as Inter vs BVB as in whih club is better, I'll take inter. At the very least they have the most ambition.

I'm guessing if Hakimi was Spanish there wouldnt even be a doubt he'd be brought back. I'm just guessing that's what they're gonna do with Odriozola.

Your guess is way off the mark.

in recent memory they’ve let both Morata and Marcos Llorente leave. And seem to be trying to get rid of odriozola and possibly also Dani Ceballos. Also, pay attention to the players they’ve been bringing in. And are trying to recruit.

Really couldnt wait to see the new hakimi play for Real after the loan, this news sucks.

It’s not even that much money. 40 million bro? WTF is Real de Madrid doing?

Clubs have been doing weird things with RB’s the last year. Do they not know how important that position is? :lol:

It’s not even that much money. 40 million bro? WTF is Real de Madrid doing?

Clubs have been doing weird things with RB’s the last year. Do they not know how important that position is? :lol:

They saw Barca getting killed for swapping Arthur for Pjanic and said hold my beer

Juve should try to pull a classic sleeve move and push for Hakimi at the last min. Hell, for 40 million a bunch of clubs should lol

Hakimi is going for 40 mil and Juve paid 80mil for Arthur. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I read this good explanation below of why they attached these high fees to the Arthur/Pjanic "sales"

I think I said it elsewhere but it's basically legal money laundering to keep some things in balance for both sides.
Juve can't just get a big fat injection of cash from Exor whenever they need it, but they can get a bunch of money from another club - in this case Barca.

Barca, on the other hand, they have a lot of issues, and a lot of debts to work on, "holes" to fill, so to speak. So the solution for both teams is to buy each others' players in an inflated deal (both are selling above their market value). The short of it is that the sales will show as "gains" immediately on the books. 72.5m goes straight in as "gains" for Barca. When they turn around and buy Pjanic (I think they are saying something like 60-70m there, too) it will be amortized over the length of the contract when it hits the books. So even though they are spending roughly as much as they are getting, it will show up at least for this year as a big gain. Ultimately it is just kicking the can down the road a bit to buy them more time to get their stuff in order. Of course if Barca aren't able to get things sorted in the next year then the "hole" gets even bigger, so to speak.

So, it's basically a player swap for sake of bookkeeping. I wouldn't pay much mind to the actual fee attached, and I wouldn't expect such a deal to be anything close to "normal" - all indications are that the "Corona-market" will still be noticeably depressed, this is just an odd one-off circumstance that's been purposefully inflated to make the balance sheet look better. It's not the same as a club simply spending big in spite of COVID.

Naa seriously, what is Real thinking man??

Inter coming away with one of the steals of the summer and the window hasn't even started yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom