⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things got a little feisty at the end there but Real managed to hold the result

Looking at their remaining schedule, looks like it's a wrap for La Liga right now

Villarreal is going to be tough, some guys are starting to look tired, we should be able to rotate next match vs Alaves, still shouldn't take anything for granted.

3 more wins.

Villarreal is going to be tough, some guys are starting to look tired, we should be able to rotate next match vs Alaves, still shouldn't take anything for granted.

3 more wins.
it don't matter barca bout to drop more points to them first

Ramos stepped on his ankle while the ball was no where near them. It wasn’t even coming into the box. He also wasn’t even looking it was the definition of incidental contact.

and if thats the precedent how do you judge intent? and i didn't know you could just step on folks if they are offside

i need barca to get a non penalty call to keep this conspiracy going
barca in shambles so this is what i have to look forward to :lol:

did the leagues ever finalize when the restart of next szn is?
after this sprint to the finishline of this szn, players are gonna be dead tired and serious injury liabilities

Think I remember reading about plans for next season to start in September a few months back for the Prem but haven't heard any details since the restarts.

Not sure about the other leagues though but I think it'll probably be around the same time.

Might be a mess fitness wise for teams especially for CL squads still playing in August :lol: :sick:

On 20 goals now :pimp:, real happy the move to Inter seems to be working out quite nicely for him

Think I remember reading about plans for next season to start in September a few months back for the Prem but haven't heard any details since the restarts.

Not sure about the other leagues though but I think it'll probably be around the same time.

Might be a mess fitness wise for teams especially for CL squads still playing in August :lol: :sick:

On 20 goals now :pimp:, real happy the move to Inter seems to be working out quite nicely for him

so am i right in assuming sancho is waiting to see if yall make it to the CL ?
i still think yall need a proper dm

so am i right in assuming sancho is waiting to see if yall make it to the CL ?
i still think yall need a proper dm

In good position to qualify right now but I don't think convincing him is the issue tbh, think it's getting BVB to accept less than what they're asking (120m)

120m in a 'rona market where Sane just left for 50m is crazy and the club's not as desperate anymore with Mase coming along so I can't see the Glazers signing off on that right now.

I just hope it doesn't drag on indefinitely like every high profile transfer under Woody :lol:. BVB's mouthpiece mentioned they want his future settled by early August and if it isn't they'll keep him for the season until he's got less than a year left next summer and risk losing him for a whole lot less (they've done that before with Lewa and others).

United's also reportedly the only realistic option this summer so really hope they can meet in the middle to make it happen.

Co-sign on a long term DM being needed though, Matic has looked as good as he has in years lately but he's almost 32 and has missed time with injury recently, need to lock down that spot long term imo.

I hope Sancho stays. Haaland is obviously staying since he announced he's taking the #9 next season. With Bellingham coming in and I'm sure they'll have some other youth talent that we don't know too much about yet, they're gonna be fun to watch next year and bring some more quality/competition to the BDL

Last edited:
and bring some more quality/competition to the BDL

Russ-Troll_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom