⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy move from Bayern tbh, their CEO's standing at arms with Hoffenheims CEO with the match starting back up

Clasico Squad list is out.... ZZ includes Mariano but leaves out Jovic?

i’m convinced he did something to upset Zizou

nuer has had way too many mistakes to be this confident
pep ruined him :lol:

Naw chill :lol: They were protesting the banners put up by our fans so both teams just did a kickaround for the final 15 mins. Both goalies came up to the midfield area and were just chatting as the clock ran out

Naw chill :lol: They were protesting the banners put up by our fans so both teams just did a kickaround for the final 15 mins. Both goalies came up to the midfield area and were just chatting as the clock ran out
oh ok :lol:
i was about to say...damn nuer wanna get out of the goal so bad

Feel like I’m missing something with this protest.
Looking like another instance of clubs fighting back against their Ultras and trying to distance themselves from them like P$G and OL have in recent weeks.

Somewhat cool to see since they can be real extra often but definitely wish the same energy was expanded on racist abuse on the pitch...

but definitely wish the same energy was expanded on racist abuse on the pitch...

yea dat. its not that hard. i dont understand why more "extreme" measures arent taken to curb all that BS on a more consistent basis, (and by "a more consistent basis," i mean EVER...)

h6E723233

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom