⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep just saying what he is supposed to.
The day City win the CL Pep gonna say its the biggest trophy in all of club football...one day....one day

I am already anxious for sunday. I swear if City bundle this and some how don't win the league. I also fully expect Pool to win the CL As good as Real are if Pool play their best...they are the better team. I don't expect them to shrink under the bright lights. In a one match final i think they play their game and win.
That first 30 minutes is going to be crucial for Madrid to stay in the game

That first 30 minutes is going to be crucial for Madrid to stay in the game

I personally think the key for RM will be to stay in the game til they get their subs in. I think if we’re not down by the time the likes of Rodrygo are inserted that we have a good chance to win.

So much for the drama tomorrow...

I'm sure it's gonna sting Madridistas and the club but I still think he'll end up there at some point in his prime.

If not and they go for Haaland then maybe other options would be more viable for him by the time his deals ends when he's 25/26...:nerd:

I get the money and power being a huge incentive..

But have we thought about how much Paris means to Mbappe? I think it’s dope.

He’s trying to make history in his hometown in a country that loves him.

Also Mbappe still has plenty of time to one day go to RM….

But Spanish Madrid media are so up and arms about this. They’re so angry they’re starting to say some stupid things.

I get the money and power being a huge incentive..

But have we thought about how much Paris means to Mbappe? I think it’s dope.

He’s trying to make history in his hometown in a country that loves him.
Yea that aspect along with the family and societal pressure probably played a huge role. They flew out his whole fam to Qatar and even met with the Emir recently :lol:. They spared no expenses at all when it came to trying to woo him back.

Add the news of basically signing off on a legit Mbappe FC and it's a pretty damn hard pitch to turn down.

Apparently he gave his verbal agreement to Real earlier this month but then the silly silly amount of money being offered by P$G came out. Gotta imagine they wanted to exhaust every option available not to lose their golden goose during the year they host the WC.

Winning P$G's first ever CL and finishing as their top scorer ever would be quite the legacy in France for him and he could still get his big move later. Modric only joined Real at 26, Kaka at 27 and Zizou at 29.

Yea that aspect along with the family and societal pressure probably played a huge role. They flew out his whole fam to Qatar and even met with the Emir recently :lol:. They spared no expenses at all when it came to trying to woo him back.

Add the news of basically signing off on a legit Mbappe FC and it's a pretty damn hard pitch to turn down.

Apparently he gave his verbal agreement to Real earlier this month but then the silly silly amount of money being offered by P$G came out. Gotta imagine they wanted to exhaust every option available not to lose their golden goose during the year they host the WC.

Winning P$G's first ever CL and finishing as their top scorer ever would be quite the legacy in France for him and he could still get his big move later. Modric only joined Real at 26 and Zizou at 29.

If I was a pro footballer and I knew that Porto were capable of winning the CL I’d stay at home too knowing I could make history. And elevate the game in my home country.

Lol so now does Madrid become petty and snatch Lewandoski from Barca? This will all be VERY entertaining soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom