⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn’t know that Everton third goal from Dominic people already rushed the pitch with still five minutes to play. Then 7 mins added after they got everybody off the field.

After was that Patrick Veiera incident when chaos ensued

40 million & Lucas Vazquez

1653076162906.gif

Another week has passed since City were eliminated from the Champions League and we have yet another quote from Pep claiming the Prem is harder to win:

Bonus footage of Pep getting ready that morning:

clown-clown-meme.gif

i think antony is gonna be a stud. if we can sell gnabry he's supposedly our #1 target to fill the RW role. im a huge fan of his game, minus all the neymar like theatrics

Another week has passed since City were eliminated from the Champions League and we have yet another quote from Pep claiming the Prem is harder to win:

Bonus footage of Pep getting ready that morning:

clown-clown-meme.gif

You sure do fret a lot about Pep/City :lol:

I just want Mbappe to come out in a high school gym in Paris, sit a Madrid and PSG fitted on a table in front of him, reach for one before pausing, only to pull a Liverpool hat out of his jacket and throw that on.

Flo proceeds to jump from the top of the bleachers.

need it

2a9e934883e8b56a62feb926d3231114

Pep just saying what he is supposed to.
The day City win the CL Pep gonna say its the biggest trophy in all of club football...one day....one day

I am already anxious for sunday. I swear if City bundle this and some how don't win the league. I also fully expect Pool to win the CL As good as Real are if Pool play their best...they are the better team. I don't expect them to shrink under the bright lights. In a one match final i think they play their game and win.

Here’s my my prediction - Mbappe stays.

Not because I’m trying to troll RM fans again like last Summer either… :lol:

I think he stays because I can’t see him doing all of this to PSG fans. He’s a Paris kid. PSG fans were already cool with him leaving. They still showed him love.

But now he’s doing all this, this whole saga to build them up again and break their hearts. I don’t think he does it.

They're letting him run the club, control of image rights and the highest salary in the world. There's only so much you can do to compete with that. Letting a player run your club is nuts to me tho
Player-Manager? No. Player-CEO. ****ing power move of all power moves. Can't wait for the day Leonardo tells him no when he asks to sign Ronaldo.

They're letting him run the club, control of image rights and the highest salary in the world. There's only so much you can do to compete with that. Letting a player run your club is nuts to me tho

He’s doing what LeBron did when he left Miami. Player and power.

We’ve never seen a footballer do this.

It’ll be interesting how it plays out.

My body is ready for the bantz. But I will say as much as “neutrals” are rooting for Mbappe to stay in Paris for the RM L and banter, I think they lose out too.

How many people really care about watching Mbappe play a large chunk of his matches against Championship level opposition? I personally don’t watch Ligue 1 at all, so the most I see him is in the CL and getting picked in FIFA :lol:. And I can imagine all these anti-RM trolls would watch him play more often too if he were in a better league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom