⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to post the RECEIPTS from last year. Las facturas!!!

I was right as usual.. ..

:pimp:
Not only this, Mbappe has said he would never leave PSG his hometown team with nothing if he were leave.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if he re-signs for another year. He won’t leave for free, he won’t do that to his people.

He is the king of Paris. The king of France. Their pride and joy.
👑 🇫🇷

Lol people still doubting Real. I’ve been hearing about how Real and La Liga are finished since right after the threepeat. Coupe swore that part of why Mbappe wouldn’t play for Real is because of the falling out with Ronaldo..
HA
It’s pretty simple. He either re-signs with PSG during the season or signs with RM next year for free. Whatever happens, you’ll hear it from a French reliable journalist first.
No but seriously I don’t believe it one bit.

Mbappe knows winning a CL for his home city, regardless if Messi is there would be HUGE. Mbappe will have statues in Paris after winning France a WC and brining a CL to Paris.

3A8698C2-22AB-434D-93BE-87D1454ECD24.jpeg

Last edited:
Never Forget the Real Madrid fans especially flyeed flyeed made me change my Avy to “TIC TAC” last Summer before ANYTHING was confirmed.

So far your guy Pederol has been WRONG about every single TIC-TAC the last 5 years!!

And your Madrid sources are bums! Especially horse face.
Just this week Mbappe said yes, what are reporters supposed to say?

😂 These bantz

“Aww, your club couldn’t compete with the financial might of an oil club owned by a monarchy offering unheard of compensation that may be ethically wrong!! wHaT lOsErS! cAlL pApÁ fLo!!”

Says the guys with insolvent clubs in genuine danger of financial ruin 😆😆

Y’all can hold this “W”. The best young player stays in a garbage league due to corrupt oil money. The same money giving us a mid-season winter World Cup, the money that was used to buy their way onto UEFA, and that will be used for your daughter’s Dubai trip to get dookied on.

Congrats to the Madrid haters. Y’all can rejoice. We’re one of two clubs playing next week, then we rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom